Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of the suppliers only have a small amount of followers so they are more likely to be buzzing to gift their services for the ‘eXPoSUrE’

So exploitative.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she allowed the “guess the baby’s name” to be played.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolute bleeping liar she is! TWO long tables with at least 15 down each side. Under 30 people at your shower? duck off, you had at least 60 you absolute disgrace
So she’s managed to suspend the lie for, what, 4 hours, before she’s exposed? It’s a record 😂 unbelievable..

I actually cannot get my breath. It’s so sneaky and deceiving! Everyone has been so careful to hide that second run of tables.. proves they know what they did was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Even her lies are lies... they should all be ashamed of themselves. And if she did speak to the police, she lied to them too.

So this absolute hypocrite lunatic spoke out only a few days ago about the guidelines in regards to businesses not being allowed to open and how people are losing their livelihood but then openly accepts gifted or discounts from 20 companies in order to host the most over the top garden baby shower, if she only had a small number attending (absolute lie) then why on earth would you need so much food, cakes, gin, pizza, endless bottles of whispering angel and so on.
mid it actually meant that much to you to not miss out why not just host a small afternoon tea for you, your parents and in laws!!!!!!
but no everything has to be all about Kate, attention seeking desperate muppet!

Reactions: 11
So she’s managed to suspend the lie for, what, 4 hours, before she’s exposed? It’s a record 😂 unbelievable..

I actually cannot get my breath. It’s so sneaky and deceiving! Everyone has been so careful to hide that second run of tables.. proves they know what they did was wrong.
I just can’t wait for everyone else to get onto it there’s so many new lurkers in here recently

Reactions: 8
There were 9 seats down each side of the table = 36 seats 🙄
I counted 15 and regardless to the number. She was so quick to bang on about it being socially distanced. There’s nothing socially distanced at all about this tit shower

How patronising and missing the bleeping point completely.....also took me a while to decipher wtf she was actually saying 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Why is she arguing that pregnant women “on social media” are getting their make up done etc?! That doesn’t make it alright. You could argue that about anything surely. If someone is robbing a bank on social media does that make it ok? Don’t try and justify your wrong actions based on others!

Reactions: 13
I counted 15 and regardless to the number. She was so quick to bang on about it being socially distanced. There’s nothing socially distanced at all about this tit shower
Hope you don’t think my eye roll was at you... it was very much aimed at her. And yes, regardless of the number, it was more than 30. She’s a joke!

Reactions: 4
They have just put their posts back up now 🙄 should all go over and kick off again haha
That will be because she has read on here that deleting them looks guilty so told them to put them back up. Plus they’re probably tryna do some coleen/vardy type entrapment and limit the views to try and out someone. Can see it a mile off.

Reactions: 4
The people around her are just as bad, why are they not saying anything to her? She is doing it purely to impress people, the same people who slag her off probably. She is an absolute tit.

All of the companies involved are going to say there were no more than 30 people as they need to hide it as much as Kate does. The tent people have probably seen how the other suppliers handled it (such as the pregnant photographer who’s attitude STINKS) and feels a little braver about posting now.

Only just discovered KHM, thanks to her thread always being near the top, I decided to have a nose.

What a bleeping bleep she is.

I am astounded at her arrogance / naivety / stupidity. Putting all those companies, their employees and their families at risk for her own pathetic vanity project (sorry, “baby shower”):

And on top of that utter fuckwittery, the selfish thick bleep is about to go and give birth soon. So if any of the 100 odd people she had contact with yesterday are asymptotic carriers of Covid 19 she will also be putting an entire hospital of patients and staff at risk (and yes, I appreciate that one person could have minimal contact with others and still pick up the virus but the idea is that you take some bleeping social responsibility and do all you can to reduce the risk to you and others - not throw the most chavtastic virus hotspot tack fast ever known to Instagram).

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.