Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TONGS! Hope they were sanitised every time they were touched.

Just sitting here reading this in the past 5 mins, I've touched my face, rubbed my eye, messed with my hair, can you imagine 30 plus people all doing that then touching the same set of tongs 🤢 not to mention they would have been fawning all over eachother.....or are air kisses back in fashion 🙄

Reactions: 9
Honestly it’s all just so tacky. A little could be nice but all of it thrown together 🤢 it’s like she’s used every single Instagram trend she could get her mucky paws on.
Also since when do ASOS need to gift dresses? They don’t need the promo from a small time mua.

Last thing if you’re going to take the time to edit yourself, how about editing the tit in the background. Really showing yourself up with rubble, bin bags and mouldy fence panels.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did you get married 😂 bet that’s her blocked. Sad thing is it was probs a genuine question.
CA3CFEFE-46A7-4931-B364-A1F704E72E75.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is everything hashtag dreamy nowadays? Makes me wanna vom 🤮 I think she looks lovely in some of the photos and I like the dress, but what the hell are asos doing gifting stuff to her? Her attitude stinks, she’s like Hinch - puts everything about herself out there, lies and expects adoration from everyone. It’s just not going to happen. People are waking up to influencers, especially in a time where so many people are struggling. It’s only going to get worse with the recession too. All the critical comments have gone though, surprise surprise.

Reactions: 12
Thread idea for #15 🤷🏽‍♀️

KHM unknowingly bringing companies down but it doesn’t matter as long as she gets to wear her ghastly gown.

Reactions: 16
All these comments are going to make her day. That’s the sad thing 🙄 She thinks everyone is jealous of her, actually we just think she’s a fool! It’s entertaining to a point but there’s a vulnerable baby at the centre of this who has no say in the matter and that’s what makes it so disturbing! All for the sake of a party?!

Reactions: 8
Katie Hayes #15 Twirl CHONGER, buffet TONGER, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any LONGER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 161
I spend a lot, and I mean a lot with ASOS. Email is being sent expressing my disgust at gifting her something and about her total irresponsible behaviour. She’s a cow. End of. Wiser chewing grass!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.