Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you don’t think my eye roll was at you... it was very much aimed at her. And yes, regardless of the number, it was more than 30. She’s a joke!
No not at all. I think it was just my eyes counting too many chairs 😂 but yeah, it’s way more than the “under 30” she’s claimed to have had there. She should have either been honest or kept it off social. But she can’t keep it off social because she’s promised all the of the companies involved promo on her page because she’s not paid for a thing. Wirral’s biggest beg strikes again

Reactions: 8
Just caught up.
I can't even muster up words to describe the fuckwitery now.
She is a DISGRACE.
I'm reporting it all to as many different services as I possibly can.
She CANNOT be allowed to carry on breaking every guideline and get away with it.

Reactions: 26
She’s an absolute dick.
Firstly... it looks like a bleeping wedding!! It’s SO over the top. I don’t understand how she can’t be embarrassed at how “look at me” this is... it’s ridiculous!
Secondly... it’s one thing breaking lockdown rules. Admit you have and own it. Explain why you believe it’s ok to do so... it still won’t be ok, but what you can’t do is break the rules and lie about breaking them. We can see the photos you bleeping self-centred moron!!
And as for these companies who gift her stuff... it’s absolutely disgraceful and they should be embarrassed

Reactions: 22
When you see the magnitude of this ‘influencer’ culture and how much they get away with and exploit it’s actually sickening.

I work on a teenage mental health ward and when we had a career and aspirations session, sad to say that about 40% of the kids said they either want to aspire to be influencer, vlogger or reality TV 😭
It’s so sad that this is what they’re force fed every single second of being online and this false ‘perfect life HI GUYSSS’ facade. I see if first hand every day what social media and culture these days is doing to these teens.

THM and these other influencers ,promoting getting paid for utter nonsense and rinsing freebies from small companies ought to be ashamed of themselves! Don’t get me started on the picture editing 🥴
I’m just So glad that when I was a kid, I got to be a kid! And not pressured by this deranged society we find ourselves in! :(

sorry for going off on a tangent, furious today!!!

Reactions: 42
I’ve followed the posts on here, since Kate posted about the so called ‘Troll site’ at the time I felt sorry for her. This was soon to change! After reading the posts on here, it really opened my eyes.

I did her key workers free course if you can call it that. At the time I thought what a nice idea, a free makeup demonstration.Her flaunting her endless locations Ikea, shopping hours away for a baby bag, parties and now her OTT baby shower, that’s a massive FU to the NHS who not so long ago she was praising and complimenting on her key workers course.
For someone who was deeply upset that she had lost a baby last year, why would you go out of your way now to possibly harm your unborn child! I work in a primary school, worked right through, we have staff off shielding as their pregnant, one going through IVF and it really winds me up that my work bestie is trying to get pregnant and would go out of her way to protect herself and her baby, yet Kate is doing the polar opposite of protecting herself and her baby.
The girl needs a wake up call! Why won’t her so called close family and friends give her a reality check.

sorry for the long post but she’s really irritated me this past week and I needed to vent.

Reactions: 14
Utter stupidity. “Less than 30 people” - 36 seats with plates and name places, as well as the tent and the 8 seats on the pallets. She obviously hasn’t taken in to account the additional people not wearing PPE she comes in to contact with e.g. setting the stuff up, delivering and setting up the corona buffet, those making and serving pizza, those serving the drinks, the photographer, the singer. Evidently she’s had her hair, makeup and nails done as well. “All distanced” except there are pictures of people touching her bump and huddled round everywhere. A dance floor? Really? It’s a baby shower not a wedding.
She seems to think because she’s been seeing these people for the last few months then that’s ok?How many people have those people been seeing?
Kate here’s a picture to put your stupidity in to perspective.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The thing is, if she really wanted a baby shower for herself, friends and family to have a nice time she could have done so privately. What she really wanted was an opportunity to show off how “extra” she is because she thinks it makes her look amazing and to piss off people that don’t like her.

What she’s actually done is just show herself to be a beggy, pretentious and selfish person. In the midst of a global pandemic her graze tables and flower displays were more important than her unborn baby. It’s actually so sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok, I’ve obviously missed lots. Just had a look through her Instagram posts to see if being a thick ignorant bleep is her standard behaviour, she is a parody account isn’t she? No one can be that deluded (and photoshopped) and function in the real world, surely?

it’s like someone got a 6 year old and asked her to create a life for an adult 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I suppose she had to go over the top. She certainly won’t be getting married so had to have the extravagant baby shower.
Daddy DJ will never propose to her,I think he would have done it by now!

Reactions: 4
All the beggy comments on her posts saying how amazing it is and they can only dream of it blah blah blah
Just shows you doesn’t it, never believe anything you seen on Instagram.
It’s all crammed into the garden of a 3 bed semi huns, not the house she would have everyone believe she’s in, like Hollys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she arguing that pregnant women “on social media” are getting their make up done etc?! That doesn’t make it alright. You could argue that about anything surely. If someone is robbing a bank on social media does that make it ok? Don’t try and justify your wrong actions based on others!
Exactly her excuse regarding drinking alcohol while pregnant.

Reactions: 2
everyone looked like they really enjoyed them selfs at holly sped I now were I would of rather been her back garden is absolutely minty proper little scruffy meff everyone else gardens r really nice n done up n u have hers rubbish piles of bricks wow u think matt would of cleaned it up feel a fucken ashamed for her u can see by looking she has clearly tried to hard it ashow looks terrible looks a kids sleep over in a one of them tents everyones like sheep aent they they all just copey one another be assed been a sheep kate is a bad bad bad sheep copes everyone at everything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What an absolute bleeping liar she is! TWO long tables with at least 15 down each side. Under 30 people at your shower? duck off, you had at least 60 you absolute disgrace
I honestly cant believe my eyes. She really has hit a new low today. Does anyone know who is in charge of the maternity unit in Arrowe? They need to be contacted tomorrow, if she wants to put herself and her baby at risk then so be it, but its not fair to put other mums and their babies at risk when they have been following the guidelines. I know they cant refuse her treatment, but they had a few rooms separate from everyone else for confirmed covid patients went I was in. She needs to be thrown in one of those to protect everyone else.

Reactions: 15
Anyone know where Liverpool Gossip Girl is? I need to show her something. I would post it here but I’ll probs get found out if I do

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.