Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me think of Kate “exploiting my child for likes” Hayes. Also Hinch, Solomon and countless other horror shows. The day will bleeping come
Kourtney K’s son Mason has already asked to be taken out of the limelight, just shows how young they can still be affected.

I love watching her she’s boss. So informative and no bleeping about

I reckon truff is claiming PIP for mental health reasons
She is great, she’s so straight to the point but you actually learn something rather than feeling stupider after you’ve watched Truff

Reactions: 7
Not staying there forever.. good luck 1. Getting anyone to buy that house after you’ve absolutely destroyed it and 2. Getting another mortgage. Not a bleeping stable job to her name
Exactly this! And any money they do earn they don’t declare it.

Reactions: 4
I can never figure out the layout of her house tbh. Is the walk in wardrobe downstairs where she had that black cinema type room or something that she sold the settee from?

Reactions: 5
I can never figure out the layout of her house tbh. Is the walk in wardrobe downstairs where she had that black cinema type room or something that she sold the settee from?
Yes that’s right there is a floor plan on the wiki for the fun house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You want the attached pic adding girl? Or do you mean has she mentioned getting rid of the old living room? We’ve deffo got old living room photos on there and the photos she put on when Delo was building it all 👌🏼
The attached pic were she’s confirmed she got rid of it for her content room just to prove she’s a selfish cow making her family watch tv in bed off an iPad 😂

Reactions: 6
Guys I’ve never posted before, I’ve lurked for 2 years and had to make an account recently but I’m out and this was put in front of me.

MAIN TROLL

55BCEE20-8362-4275-B177-B109D02DD0C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Totally off topic but when looking at her stooooopid bleeping fence reveal 😒 🙄 couldn’t help but notice the gorgeous weather 😍
Is it really that sunny in the UK today or this week?
It's pissing rain here in Republic of Ireland 🇮🇪 and its meant to stay nasty...dark by 7.30

I'm so jealous.
As not to derail ZSM is a bleep read the Wiki
Love ye all xxxx

Reactions: 14
As someone who is too lazy to cut grass, I have fake grass and it’s a pain in the arse to upkeep.
We have someone in twice a year to de-weed and refresh it given the amount we paid.
It’s lasted 4.5yrs so far, but it does require regular upkeep, especially with a dog cause it stinks when the sun is out and I’ve not fairy liquid mopped it (which is also more effort than I ever anticipated with a fake grass garden 😂)

So she’s in for a shock when after a year she’ll need to get the gloves out herself to make it look decent again!

And hoovering is a not permitted!
Sorry if offended you babe, I just meant they're lazy in general 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since I’ve blown my cover I may as well share, I’ve followed here for a while and felt a bit sorry for Kate tbh, clearly I was misguided. I’ve sent her many many messages of support for months, and never once had a reply, not so much as a ‘like’ on my messages to her. I have struggled horrendously with my mental health, and thought she would appreciate some guidance and support. But no. Not a single reply. I have been incredibly suicidal and as such will reach out to others to stop them reaching that point. But in all honesty it seems Kate only has MH issues to the point of making a good insta story. I can provide screenshots of all my messages of support. This girl has an agenda, and I am so disappointed. People with MH issues struggle enough to speak out without someone with no clue reversing years of progress with her fake claims 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Since I’ve blown my cover I may as well share, I’ve followed here for a while and felt a bit sorry for Kate tbh, clearly I was misguided. I’ve sent her many many messages of support for months, and never once had a reply, not so much as a ‘like’ on my messages to her. I have struggled horrendously with my mental health, and thought she would appreciate some guidance and support. But no. Not a single reply. I have been incredibly suicidal and as such will reach out to others to stop them reaching that point. But in all honesty it seems Kate only has MH issues to the point of making a good insta story. I can provide screenshots of all my messages of support. This girl has an agenda, and I am so disappointed. People with MH issues struggle enough to speak out without someone with no clue reversing years of progress with her fake claims 😔
Welcome. If you’ve been here a while, you’ll know it can be a right laugh but also, very compassionate to one another when it’s obvious people need support. I’m glad you’ve finally seen through KHM and her ‘struggles’.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I love this thread it’s so kind and supportive of each other and whilst I’ve not fully agreed with it til now, I have thought it was so sweet as well. I am so angry and upset now, every time someone uses MH as an excuse, they take away from real sufferers. You wouldn’t say you had cancer if you didn’t. But life changing Mh (which it can be) well that’s fine to throw around 🙄🙄 she should be utterly ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've seen better friendships between the girls on here who don't know each others real names than I've seen on most instahuns bffs. Dunno if that's upsetting or lovely.

Also howling truff telling delo off for ruining her future plans for the garden.
"This is where the pool is being built. Here is the tennis court and here's where olives shire horse will reside"

Revealed the black fence, revealed the flat tits, wee man ruined the plans for where max shits.

Made yers a poem. Have a nice Sunday trolls 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I've seen better friendships between the girls on here who don't know each others real names than I've seen on most instahuns bffs. Dunno if that's upsetting or lovely.

Also howling truff telling delo off for ruining her future plans for the garden.
"This is where the pool is being built. Here is the tennis court and here's where olives shire horse will reside"

Revealed the black fence, revealed the flat tits, wee man ruined the plans for where max shits.

Made yers a poem. Have a nice Sunday trolls 😘
Next thread title right there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love this thread it’s so kind and supportive of each other and whilst I’ve not fully agreed with it til now, I have thought it was so sweet as well. I am so angry and upset now, every time someone uses MH as an excuse, they take away from real sufferers. You wouldn’t say you had cancer if you didn’t. But life changing Mh (which it can be) well that’s fine to throw around 🙄🙄 she should be utterly ashamed of herself
I think that always the way; you start reading and think ‘oooo that’s a hit harsh’. Then as you realise your feeling sorry for a lying, manipulative, racist, homophonic toad it’s like your eyes are opened. She’s so far up her own arse and everyone is telling her she’s amazing when I’d rather my kids turn out the opposite of her! Hardly a role model

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her words were literally that she was taking time off to work on herself, and that she had seen a doctor. She technically wasn’t lying, just misleading because she meant she was getting a boob job and the doctor was a Turkish surgeon 🙄
9409D916-81AD-4B66-8CAF-BEAD02A248F4.jpeg

4876276C-ED3C-4775-BE41-0BD7EFC562AF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.