Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Nursey’

bleeping irritates the tit out of me. It’s where you send your kid twice a week. Why can’t you spell it??? 😂😂
Has anyone noticed that she’s spelt ‘film’ right twice this week! I almost didn’t know what she meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Men that little knock me sick
Sorry if anyone is a little man. Just something about it 🙈
Hysterical the way loads of people now claim to have a cInErMa room in their 2 bed 1 box room semis 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How tall is she?
I’m tit but I’d hazard a guess at anything between 5ft 6 and 5ft 8
I’ve seen her a million times, she reminds me of big bird.
Once I thought I was in a scene from Jurassic park whilst I was waiting to see Holly at the secret warehouse. The ground was shaking but it was just Truff coming through.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m tit but I’d hazard a guess at anything between 5ft 6 and 5ft 8
I’ve seen her a million times, she reminds me of big bird.
Once I thought I was in a scene from Jurassic park whilst I was waiting to see Holly at the secret warehouse. The ground was shaking but it was just Truff coming through.
Boasting about once being ten stone is hardly impressive then 🤷‍♀️🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the receipts of her saying getting rid of the living room/cinerma room (how she spelt it not me 😂) get put on the wiki?
Could someone add it! Please and thank you x
No point In having a man cave if it’s not your forever home; but fine to your front room and spare room info walk ins and put a toilet in your kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No point In having a man cave if it’s not your forever home; but fine to your front room and spare room info walk ins and put a toilet in your kitchen
Exactly hahaha if it’s not their forever home why has she bleeping destroyed it??? Silly arl bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You wish you had a stalker flat tits 🙄
I wonder if she’s familiar with the boy who cried wolf? Maybe - and it’s a huge maybe - she does have a stalker (or someone who DM’d her 6-9 months ago) but there have been so many occasions where she’s said she’s been harassed/stalked and it doesn’t add up that nobody will believe her if it ever did happen.

There are women and men who are stalked to the point their life is unbearable. They have to change their phone numbers, vehicles, jobs sometimes even addresses and then there’s this munter who won’t even switch of her DMs.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know why she keeps saying it’s not their forever home. She ain’t selling that absolute maze she calls a home.

Reactions: 16
There is no stalker. She had to scroll back a whole year to find a troll message from May last year for her dance effort in the kitchen the other morning.

This is someone who literally cannot fart without documenting it on Instagram 💨 nothing will persuade me that she is behaving like someone who has a stalker.

Engagement is dropping, work is drying up, brands aren’t interested, followers are unfollowing, everyone’s bored of da trolllzzz, Big O isn’t even drawing in the likes these days, she’s had to up the ante with a full on stalker. I’m convinced that the Instagram crank talking to themselves from 2 or 3 different accounts on Mez’s posts is her or one of her mates to be honest. It’s all part of the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also don't get why she said not forever home but they are doing the garden up for olive as she gets older ? Just contradicts herself constantly. How on earth would she ever sell that house without a proper living room and a bedroom used as another wardrobe ? Let Matt have his man cave if you are staying till olive is older proper tight on little legs

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.