Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - Olive had been asking for horse riding lessons?
SHE 👏🏻IS👏🏻A👏🏻YEAR👏🏻OLD👏🏻

She won’t even understand what a horse is at that age.

What is the matter with her?
If the kid could speak more than 5 words this would be more believable. If she’s able to ask that question in the right context we would have seen it 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When my nephew starts talking, he’s only a month old, it must be any day now, I’ll just assume every time he shouts out an animal that he wants to ride it. Sure the cats will be fine with that idea, so long as I film it for the ‘gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Tae be honest am no convinced Kate wis capable ah riding a bike as a wean, let alone ah horse. Gid luck tae her if she’s gawn tae get the wee yin intae horses, she’ll need tae work mair than once a month tae afford that lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I wouldn’t be encouraging the kid to want to ride horses, that is an expensive hobby and we all know she hasn’t got a pot to piss in
Well it looks like she has got a pot to piss in with all this money she's spending on herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh was she, did she eat more than like 3 mouthfuls? 🤔🤣
No idea but to be honest she could have had one and not give a tit about aftercare she’s form for it after parting 9 days after a C-section 🤣🤣

Ha ha ha ha ha a fucken one year old asking her mum to go horse riding 😂😂😂 ok sam fairs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course she wants horse riding lessons. Truff will thinks she’s reet posh if she’s horse riding. Queue incoming pony for trottive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It proper burns my head out yano that big boned contradiction spends her time saying Instagram is vile , toxic , she hates it... ruining her life..... Yet if her toddler farts she uploads it ??

Every element of the kids life is documented on this dangerous , stalker filled platform !! Oluvs Ma is a Looney.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A 1 year old formally requesting horse riding lessons.... in other news of things that didn't happen, truff stayed within her deficit today 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Of course she wants horse riding lessons. Truff will thinks she’s reet posh if she’s horse riding. Queue incoming pony for trottive.
My daughter just sent me a picture of this saying what the fu## is she daft letting her on that horses 🐎 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it looks like she has got a pot to piss in with all this money she's spending on herself
To be fair I don’t think riding a pony round a housing estate is that expensive. Maybe they are turning the balance shed of doom into a stable.
Can’t wait to see Truff post all the pics of her as a kid horse riding. A donkey a Blackpool don’t count Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe that explains the back garden renovation. Delo’s creating a gymkhana complete with stable in the black shed of doom!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.