Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Former horse owner and accomplished (if I do say so myself) equestrian here so I’ll call ALL her tit out if she starts with anything horse related. Must have got the big ‘un out for Kate, horses have weight limits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If the kid could speak more than 5 words this would be more believable. If she’s able to ask that question in the right context we would have seen it 100%
Listen troll, Oluf is so privat that she only says ‘ye’ and ‘cheeese’ for the ‘gram. When the camera is off she says ‘Good morning mother. How are you this fine day? After some degree of pondering and analysis of options, I have decided that I should like to take up equestrianism. Take me to the farm forthwith!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
This comment 🤣🤣
“She’s a natural”
She’s literally just sitting on the horse and the girls leading, shes not galloping off down the road and doing jumps
Any stranger in the street or online calls my child beautiful and they will get a lecture from me. Its so so wrong.

Reactions: 17
Not commented for a while.. but Kate duck off you fat lump of truffle lard! Olive has not (I repeat) asked for horse riding lessons … wow she grates on me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jodhpurs and hunters with oversized hoodies would be an improvement on the victorian ghost child aesthetic for poor olive if nothing else I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Noway keep an eye on her followers after this its like the time she took olive the cinema 😂🙈 she's lost the plot now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The kid couldn't repeat I love you or show us her knees, but she ASKED to ride a horse. Okay dokey.

Also how ignorant to call the news rubbish, its literally how you find out what is going on. She's as thick as 2 short planks honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hahahaha did she duck ask for horse riding lessons, she doesn’t even know her arse from her elbow, she’s one year old ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Trolls. Olive asked to ride a horse in Spanish:

¡Mama! ¡me gustaria montar a caballo!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hahahaha did she duck ask for horse riding lessons, she doesn’t even know her arse from her elbow, she’s one year old ffs.
Troll. Kate never asked her where her arse was. She doesn’t know her knee from her elbow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Olive was not even arsed. The woman was like oh look at them (some animals in background) lying down and oluv just went oh like a teenager who doesn’t give a duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is pimping Big O out for likes! On a makeup page... The last few grid posts is around taking Oliff out.
However much you try and use your child. You are still a homophobic racist!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh yes of course her bespoke, petite, Spanish fluent, blonde, tanned 20 month old asked to ride a horse:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
In other news Finn McCool was spotted dandering up the causeway coast🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi trolls. just my bi monthly check in still did all happening I see, tyre tits seem to have got a puncture and she’s now renting a chair, fab. So there’s a reason for me swinging by, it’s my birthday Saturday any of my lovely trolls got any lunch recommendations that are really nice food but still kid friendly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi trolls. just my bi monthly check in still did all happening I see, tyre tits seem to have got a puncture and she’s now renting a chair, fab. So there’s a reason for me swinging by, it’s my birthday Saturday any of my lovely trolls got any lunch recommendations that are really nice food but still kid friendly?
Have you thought of Scott's? Its super exclusive and its Olives fave place- she LOVES it!!!! You can even have your photo taken with someone's leftover lobster 🦞

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh duck off as if oluv has been asking to ride a horse for a while
Why bleeping lie!!! Proper winds me up stupid pointless lies Yano

That horse side eyeing truff 🤣🤣
This bleeping emoji wants to rip my eyeballs out in rage 🥺🥺🥺🥺
PS this thread is the funniest on Tattle, keep it up you hilarious fuckers 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.