Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to get parents like Kate at our stables ALL the time. They’d bring their brats decked out in full riding gear and most would only come once or twice then never again because the kids aren’t one bit arsed. All little girls love ponies, doesn’t mean they want or need to learn to ride. Take them for a bleeping donkey ride instead, they’d enjoy that more

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her eyebrows are very lifted and I think she’s had some kind of fat dissolving injection in her jaw. Whatever she has had done, has really aged her.

View attachment 1222876

I think this says it all - fat tits is now flat tits!

They are halfway down her ribs,even with a smaller bust she’s incapable of wearing a decent bra.

It is so obvious she’s had them done. I think she is going to keep it on the down low until she’s really struggling for content and followers. Get in your bets in for what sob story she’s going to use:

1. Trolls bullied me into doing it because they called me fat tits
2. Some kind of made up medical condition that nobody has ever had before because she is so bespoke
3. Body positivity / want to set good example for the cash cow.
her tits are the same size as her belly now massive mistake kate you should of listened to ya “PT” and not stuff ya face on the “DEFICIT” flat back and flat front 😂 Delo defo closes his eyes and thinks of Danielle if he ever dips in kate 👏😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor kid is defo her big moneymaker now, isn’t she? Hard to believe less than 2 years ago she was too pure to be shown on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
L
Ha ha ha Big O looks about 8 on that pony. A one year old saying they want horse hiding lessons. Sure Jan!!! Are those hunters she’s wearing the ones she brought when she was a baby and rammed them on her feet. Big O is looking and acting more like her ma every day poor kid.
literally just came on to say how big Olive looks on the pony. It’s bleeping mental 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her family & friends must rip the piss out of her behind her back. As if that child has asked to go horse riding she can’t string a full sentence together,never mind ask to go horse riding.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh course Olive has asked to go riding. She’s full of bleeping tit. I have a relative a month older and ain’t coming out with anything like Mummy can I have riding lessons. The only thing I can think is she’s that stupid they talk in some secret baby language that she translates into whatever she thinks looks good for the gram. Dick head.

soz to derail, does anyone follow that girl Robyn that had an accident this year, think she fell out of a lorry? Jeez I don’t know the story but it sounds like she’s been through some tit 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
‘You don’t ‘ow’ the world nothing… 🥴 Christ she’s full of tit. Oliff will grow up like Veruca Salt… ‘Mummy, I want a pony’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh course Olive has asked to go riding. She’s full of bleeping tit. I have a relative a month older and ain’t coming out with anything like Mummy can I have riding lessons. The only thing I can think is she’s that stupid they talk in some secret baby language that she translates into whatever she thinks looks good for the gram. Dick head.

soz to derail, does anyone follow that girl Robyn that had an accident this year, think she fell out of a lorry? Jeez I don’t know the story but it sounds like she’s been through some tit 😔
Oh no what’s her name? How sad x

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hi trolls. just my bi monthly check in still did all happening I see, tyre tits seem to have got a puncture and she’s now renting a chair, fab. So there’s a reason for me swinging by, it’s my birthday Saturday any of my lovely trolls got any lunch recommendations that are really nice food but still kid friendly?
Get to wagas, kids love noodles. Happy birthday for Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Olive has been asking for horse riding lessons for a while now, Shes a natural”

A WHILE. SHES 1 AND A FUCKIN HALF

A natural, I am bleeping crying here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet Delo was quick to feed KHM and her horse teeth some oxo cubes from his flat palm whilst watching Miss Jockey Delamere in action.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Used to get parents like Kate at our stables ALL the time. They’d bring their brats decked out in full riding gear and most would only come once or twice then never again because the kids aren’t one bit arsed. All little girls love ponies, doesn’t mean they want or need to learn to ride. Take them for a bleeping donkey ride instead, they’d enjoy that more
She’s a proper dick head isnt she

Don’t most kids love all animals anyway?
She was saying fish was her fave thing the other month,
so is she going to be asking to have swimming lessons with shamu next

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.