Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had something done to her face as well, can’t quite put my finger on what though.

Doing a reel with a dirty bodysuit, the scruffy witch. If the front is like that - can you imagine the crotch 😩
I think she’s had her lips re filled

Reactions: 11
All the work she’s had done and she still looks like that lol gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry to derail trolls but I’ve got my little boys christening next month and Im looking for a good hairdresser who can style my hair, does anyone know anyone good round the L11 area?

Truff still stinks of tit
Emma at Dutchess hair and beauty on Muirhead is fab, they all are really x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s had something done to her face as well, can’t quite put my finger on what though.

Doing a reel with a dirty bodysuit, the scruffy witch. If the front is like that - can you imagine the crotch 😩
Has she had some form of FFR, like loads of bits in her face ? I agree , her face looks different and her structure looks different as well, in that certain muscle groups in her face look
More prominent (which I assume is being achieved by some form of injectable).

Reactions: 9
So not only did they holiday in Dubai, but Kate also rode horses. Stop this BS now. Also her "neves" are gone. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she had some form of FFR, like loads of bits in her face ? I agree , her face looks different and her structure looks different as well, in that certain muscle groups in her face look
More prominent (which I assume is being achieved by some form of injectable).
Her eyebrows are very lifted and I think she’s had some kind of fat dissolving injection in her jaw. Whatever she has had done, has really aged her.

35D4068E-973F-4976-AB55-84097F8A44A4.jpeg

I think this says it all - fat tits is now flat tits!

They are halfway down her ribs,even with a smaller bust she’s incapable of wearing a decent bra.

It is so obvious she’s had them done. I think she is going to keep it on the down low until she’s really struggling for content and followers. Get in your bets in for what sob story she’s going to use:

1. Trolls bullied me into doing it because they called me fat tits
2. Some kind of made up medical condition that nobody has ever had before because she is so bespoke
3. Body positivity / want to set good example for the cash cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Course olive is a natural at horse riding 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she’ll be in the grand national next year

• Haha
Reactions: 58
So not only did they holiday in Dubai, but Kate also rode horses. Stop this BS now. Also her "neves" are gone. bleeping idiot.
Exactly! Pleading poverty and eating out a deep fat fryer everyday but also went horse riding 😂😂😂 But knowing her and her lack of being able to tell days from weeks, she probably went twice on a donkey at Blackpool beach 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also - Olive had been asking for horse riding lessons?
SHE 👏🏻IS👏🏻A👏🏻YEAR👏🏻OLD👏🏻

She won’t even understand what a horse is at that age.

What is the matter with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Ha ha ha Big O looks about 8 on that pony. A one year old saying they want horse hiding lessons. Sure Jan!!! Are those hunters she’s wearing the ones she brought when she was a baby and rammed them on her feet. Big O is looking and acting more like her ma every day poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The more I see of The Olive Show, the more I pity the kid !!! Asking for horse riding lessons Ffs she's a One year old in an age 3 body !!! And her Mother just gets worse with the bullshit, How sad is your life if this is what you are portraying too Social Media & you wonder why people take the piss 😡

Reactions: 26
Olive can’t speak properly never mind ask for horse riding lessons what is this moron on about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t be encouraging the kid to want to ride horses, that is an expensive hobby and we all know she hasn’t got a pot to piss in

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Rachel Louise Williams of Love Aesthetics is a qualified RGN and regularly deals with clients who have had procedures that dont go to plan xx
I can't rate Rachel high enough. The training she has done is unreal. Lovely girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.