Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I need advice. My best friend is having a hysterectomy next week and I want to put together a “care package” we do this for each other when we have colds/flu etc, but this is a bit different. I have no idea what to get for her.
I would ask Kate but seeing as she went to a rave 9 days after having her bespoke reason 🥺 I don’t think she’s quite the right person x
Recently had surgery ✋🏼
Most important thing CHOCOLATE because no matter how sick you feel, you can always manage chocolate.
Face wipes
Baby wipes
Toilet wipes
Dry shampoo
Bobbles or clips
Books/magazines
Easy fruit like those little packs of grapes and cut up apple etc for when she’s overdone the chocolate and needs a bit of goodness
Meal replacement drinks possibly, in case she can’t stomach eating for a while
Vitamins
Charcoal tablets for trapped gas
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m still bleeping crying imagine if any other thread was this hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Home, I didn’t know what she’d be allowed to take with her (candles, chainsaw, fireworks, gas canister for balloons etc) so I thought better put something together for home.
A nice fluffy hot water bottle...comfy nightdresses with comfy dressing gown...lots of chocolate....water bottle....trashy mags/books....nice spray on facial toner and maybe nice hydrating facial moisturiser?? spray on shampoo? she might not be up to washing her hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fuckin prozzy wash 😂😂😂 sister in law is that you ?? 😂😂 this is what we say when we go camping and the showers are shite 😫😂 prozzy wash being the bog standard , Birkenhead wash coming in at a close second and an ellsmere port wash if your absolutely scraping the bleeping barrell 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
❤ Thank you everyone for your suggestions. From that list I can get her a nice “haul” that insta would be proud of. You’re such a lovely bunch, some of the things I wouldn’t have even thought of.
Xxxxxxxx

back to business, I don’t know what’s funnier, the farting video or the fact my fella has asked me to to play it 3 times

funny fuckers the lot of ya

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
❤ Thank you everyone for your suggestions. From that list I can get her a nice “haul” that insta would be proud of. You’re such a lovely bunch, some of the things I wouldn’t have even thought of.
Xxxxxxxx

back to business, I don’t know what’s funnier, the farting video or the fact my fella has asked me to to play it 3 times

funny fuckers the lot of ya
I’ve just paused the telly so I can watch it again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂 that video has killed me off. I thought I’d finished laughing, then I saw ‘big fella’ and it set me off again. This thread is a proper tonic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here you go Phall. Are you Phall Mitchell? 😂
View attachment 1211233
Ha ha ha

Anyone seen that one with the girl dressed as Thomas the tank engine - it’s funny and creeps me out at the same time but I feel like the energy from Kate here is the same. I don’t understand why she would post this if she was in her right mind? and the food down her top 🤢
Gotta say the one with the farts from earlier in the thread had me rolling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone, use anonymous Instagram viewer and you can watch her stories there and also see her posts under 'publictions'. That way we all get to laugh at her and her views go down. Win win.
May sound thick but.where do you find anonymous Instagram viewer
Is it on the app itself? X

Reactions: 2
The more I think of how bad that reel is, the more I think she’s done it on purpose to get us talking. Surely any sane person wouldn’t post that to 185k people / bots. The more cringey it is, the more this thread goes off, and she THRIVES off it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Earth Day Trolls…. Remember to get your reels made of all the places you have visited on this Earth to show everyone how much you love and look after the planet 🌏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m still bleeping crying imagine if any other thread was this hilarious
Does everyone else save this thread for last, like saving your fave bit of food for last? So you can get the other threads out the way then truly savour this one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
May sound thick but.where do you find anonymous Instagram viewer
Is it on the app itself? X
I use Anon IG or InstaDP.

I've watched that video so many times now 😂😂. I woke my fella up crying laughing last night. Absolute gold 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The more I think of how bad that reel is, the more I think she’s done it on purpose to get us talking. Surely any sane person wouldn’t post that to 185k people / bots. The more cringey it is, the more this thread goes off, and she THRIVES off it
I think this too. I know she is thick as but she can be very manipulative too. I’m getting Britney vibes off her - part of her seeking attention and if everyone feels sorry for her and having a mental breakdown they will forget all about the echo article 🤔

Reactions: 13
I think this too. I know she is thick as but she can be very manipulative too. I’m getting Britney vibes off her - part of her seeking attention and if everyone feels sorry for her and having a mental breakdown they will forget all about the echo article 🤔
please don’t compare Britney to her 😭😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.