Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I need advice. My best friend is having a hysterectomy next week and I want to put together a “care package” we do this for each other when we have colds/flu etc, but this is a bit different. I have no idea what to get for her.
I would ask Kate but seeing as she went to a rave 9 days after having her bespoke reason 🥺 I don’t think she’s quite the right person x
Some nice snacks, face/hair masks, nice fluffy slippers. She might not be able to have a bath because of stitches so maybe steer clear of anything like that? It’s a lovely gesture x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trolls I need advice. My best friend is having a hysterectomy next week and I want to put together a “care package” we do this for each other when we have colds/flu etc, but this is a bit different. I have no idea what to get for her.
I would ask Kate but seeing as she went to a rave 9 days after having her bespoke reason 🥺 I don’t think she’s quite the right person x
White pyjamas, hair berst and an air diffuser with bespoke essential oils x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of topic my grandson 19 months and not talking yet as eany one had same problem with a 19 months old🤔
My mates youngest didn't talk until she was nearly 4. She's 8 now and doesn't shut up 🙈 it's like she's swallowed a thesaurus, don't worry they all do it in their own time xx

Reactions: 4
6DE15241-4C37-4854-BDA4-C05AA9E7C83B.jpeg

Proper made me feel sick when she’s just stood there waiting for the music to start.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
How gorgeous are you ❤🤍❤🙏🏻 I would say I nice pair of over sized pjs for comfort, some nice chocolate, maybe a voucher for a facial or massage after she’s recovered. It’s a massive op and I’m sure she would appreciate that🤍 I’m currently waiting for my date also xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel we might have the same child 😂 my 3 year old is exactly the same, shes so sassy I am definitely going to have trouble with her. Didn’t talk till she was 2.5 and now only speaks on her terms and to bark orders at me 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mate, I think I’m actually a bit scared of her, my oldest is being bullied a bit at school and I’m a pansy and trying to grow a pair of balls to confront people but I won’t have to worry about my daughter. She’s in charge!

Got her 3 year review next week, it will be the first time I’ve seen a hv since 6 weeks so good luck to her

ps read the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it a care bag for the hospital or when she gets home? X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Some pre made freezer meals (fave ready meals, bulk cooking or 900g of oats left to congeal with egg and chia seeds, your call). New water bottle, a biggie so she doesn’t have to fill it as often. Extra long charger cable. Face masks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Some comfy pjs, some books if she reads, fancy chocolates, an insulated water bottle (I love chilly’s bottles) so she can have a cold drink at the ready…basically this is just a list of what I want 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s so lovely 💕 When I had my hysterectomy my ‘favourite’ essentials were peppermint tea (to ease the post-surgery trapped wind 💨), a fluffy hot water bottle (I would put it behind me on the sofa as my shoulders absolutely killed from the wind pain afterwards), lucozade, some trash mags, a book, basically anything that can be done from the sofa as it becomes your second home - my Mum bought me a little cross stitch kit and some other crafty bits.

I couldn’t have a bath for ages, I had open surgery so it took a while to heal, so in the words of whoever posted it earlier I had to have a lot of prozzy washes 😆 Maybe get some nice body wipes for her? Oh and I had a face moisturiser spritz spray that I used loads as I heat getting hot flushes, it was lovely and refreshing.

I was out of action for 6 weeks, the first 2 were the hardest and the thing that got me through it was visits from friends. I needed to just talk to people. Having a hysterectomy really messes with your hormones for the first month or so, so I was very tearful, emotional, and also struggling a bit with losing my ‘womanhood’. It sounds silly but at the time I felt rubbish, despite having two kids, I felt I was losing a big part of me at a young age.

Another thing that my friends did was cook and bring meals round for me and the family that my hubby could just heat up in the oven. It was gestures like that I absolutely loved…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That’s so lovely 💕 When I had my hysterectomy my ‘favourite’ essentials were peppermint tea (to ease the post-surgery trapped wind 💨), a fluffy hot water bottle (I would put it behind me on the sofa as my shoulders absolutely killed from the wind pain afterwards), lucozade, some trash mags, a book, basically anything that can be done from the sofa as it becomes your second home - my Mum bought me a little cross stitch kit and some other crafty bits.

I couldn’t have a bath for ages, I had open surgery so it took a while to heal, so in the words of whoever posted it earlier I had to have a lot of prozzy washes 😆 Maybe get some nice body wipes for her? Oh and I had a face moisturiser spritz spray that I used loads as I heat getting hot flushes, it was lovely and refreshing.

I was out of action for 6 weeks, the first 2 were the hardest and the thing that got me through it was visits from friends. I needed to just talk to people. Having a hysterectomy really messes with your hormones for the first month or so, so I was very tearful, emotional, and also struggling a bit with losing my ‘womanhood’. It sounds silly but at the time I felt rubbish, despite having two kids, I felt I was losing a big part of me at a young age.

Another thing that my friends did was cook and bring meals round for me and the family that my hubby could just heat up in the oven. It was gestures like that I absolutely loved…
One more thing…nighties were the only thing I was comfortable in for a week or so. I had PJ’s but they dug in to my belly. There’s a lot of post surgery swelling that goes on so I couldn’t wear anything restricting. I’m a size 14 but needed size 18 joggers and leggings for a bit. I looked like a twit in my nightie and fluffy socks, but it was a comfort thing 😂

Next do some nice jersey nightshirts, which don’t have the care home vibe about them.
Or maybe get her a monogrammed polyester satin number from one of Truff’s favourite nightwear companies

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.