Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just move on from all she’s consumed with and just realise she’s lucky to be in the position she’s in. Wana trade lives Truff cos mine is bleeping tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On her interior page, the amazon screen shot of the bug hotel - she’s left most of her postcode on it.

100% the actions of someone getting stalked 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She defo has a prozzy wash with Olive's baby wipes , quick lick on her pits and moggy and she's good to go & defo wears the same bra for 2 weeks.

Never seen a person be so openly proud of being unhygienic and filthy, someone in the beauty industry too 🤢
She that obsessed with "the trolls" that she is desperate to be trolled. She craves the attention and playing the victim. She's not right that girl 100% not all there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Cant face myself to watch it 😱 the state of her!! Shes lost alot of folllowers since coming back on so shes decided to bring up something from 2021 😂

Kate id give up again, since you've been back you've worked with collection thats it one brand.
And she had a bra on, who sleeps in a bra unless you have had breast surgery.
I sleep in my bra on always have done don't like them swinging about I like them tucked in 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I sleep in my bra on always have done don't like them swinging about I like them tucked in 🤣🤣
Maybe some do but mine come off along with my shoes once I'm home for the day, but we all know she doesnt usually wear one in pj’s .

Reactions: 10
She defo has a prozzy wash with Olive's baby wipes , quick lick on her pits and moggy and she's good to go & defo wears the same bra for 2 weeks.

Never seen a person be so openly proud of being unhygienic and filthy, someone in the beauty industry too 🤢
She that obsessed with "the trolls" that she is desperate to be trolled. She craves the attention and playing the victim. She's not right that girl 100% not all there.
A prozzy wash 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭

Maybe some do but mine come off along with my shoes once I'm home for the day, but we all know she doesnt usually wear one in pj’s .
At the end of every day (usually about 10pm for me) I gladly take my bra off and say to my husband "this is the best part of the day" 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe Kieran who’s behind the character Dianne Whatcock (Whatstheteakeekee) has commented on her post. He’s sticking up for her,I wonder if he knows about her racist, homophobic tweets. He’s certainly gone down in my estimation!
that's madness that he'd support her - he definitely can't have seen the homophobic and racist tweets.

god help London today with her stomping around in the heat

Reactions: 8
that's madness that he'd support her - he definitely can't have seen the homophobic and racist tweets.

god help London today with her stomping around in the heat
Is that where she as to go get her boobs check out 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another 58 people today that have had enough of her tit. She really needs to start pulling something new out the bag
I hope it’s not a scantily clad gut slap for the gram. I don’t need that kind of energy in my life. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her interior page, the amazon screen shot of the bug hotel - she’s left most of her postcode on it.

100% the actions of someone getting stalked 🤨
I just came here to see if anyone had noticed that. Quick to blank out important text like wether a bike attachment is age appropriate but forgot to block out her postcode despite being persecuted, stalked and trolled daily?

Reactions: 18
Another 58 people today that have had enough of her tit. She really needs to start pulling something new out the bag
Whaaaaaat?! You mean they didn’t love the ‘SpongeBob Tomfoolery’ video?! Mental that. I’ve watched it about 50 times now and showed my fella it as soon as he walked through the door 😂.

Clearly hasn’t realised what a lovely little gang we are x
Nah, it’s boss on here love. Better than following bums and begs on instagram and trying to crawl up their arses by leaving sycophantic comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.