Katie Hayes #137 Sliencd is golden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, she’s doing well getting out to an event smiling her head off and drinking when she’s been “the lowest ever” what a bleeping liar.

If she has had them droopy implants taken out, it’ll 100% be an attempt to appear smaller in person than she is, but with a big massive back and frame like hers there’s nothing you can do abar that 🧐

Maybe Delo whacked them off in that black shed with his panelling tools.
Whacked them off 🤣🤣 bet he went through a fair few sanding discs 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before but why does she got to massively out of the way places to get her hair & make up done 🤔 and why does she have soo many hairdressers, her cousin/sister Hollie, Zest, Naomi monster munch feet & im sure I’ve seen her post about another place! I’ve literally had the same hairdresser for 12 years 😳
They put up with the smell???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They all have a good laugh at her. That curly blow king used to say to clients when Kate showed up “isn’t she the biggest catfish ever”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I'm always about 100 threads behind because of school, but I do wonder if she's had her breasts done or if she's just wearing a different bra. Unfortunately, I too am built like an American football player, but I can usually minimize everything by switching from a normal bra to a sports bra or something more restricting. That being said, I am not a 57 E or whatever she is, so I cannot really know if she's had them done or just found a way to hide them to look like more of a ✨dainty little petite woman ✨ than she already does

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder where truffle tits is off to tonight. Hopefully we will get a shot of the beast in the wild

Thread 67 post 69 has the smug video where she says the trolls pays her bills. How do we get it on to the video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Getting her hair done again but mental health is on the floor 🙄 bore off we all know you can’t lie straight in bed!

Reactions: 24
Do you think she deleted the hair story because she’s trying to make out that she’s struggling so much she can’t even do her hair?? Can’t pull that story off with a video of you skipping into Zest now, can you??

Do you think she deleted the hair story because she’s trying to make out that she’s struggling so much she can’t even do her hair?? Can’t pull that story off with a video of you skipping into Zest now, can you??
That’s exactly why. We all know this troll rant will make out she’s not be able to get out of bed.
for any one that event starts to feel sorry for her just remember when she said this.
]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s exactly why. We all know this troll rant will make out she’s not be able to get out of bed.
for any one that event starts to feel sorry for her just remember when she said this.
The smugness knocks me sick. This downfall couldn’t have happened to a nicer girl. Free stuff?! How’s that goin for you Kate? 🙈

• Sick
]
Hahahahaha how’s that working out for ya, mattress back?

• Haha
The lottery numbers have got me in hysterics!

When she worked in peaches all the girls used to throw in and put the lottery on.
on one occasion truffle teef didn’t want to throw in and they were winding her up saying oh if we win you will be sorry etc

she caused absolute murder fell out with them all and turned the water works on accused them of bullying, ganging up on her belittling her etc… pure fruit loop if you ask me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She could have literally an ounce of fat on her and she would still be a big bird, it’s just how she is, built like a brick tit house
The fact that she's bigger than her fella will never help her situation. She'll always look like the bfg next to him and his size 5's

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that she's bigger than her fella will never help her situation. She'll always look like the bfg next to him and his size 5's
Personally I couldn’t cope with a fella smaller than me. I just couldn’t get on with that at all, maybe thats shallow I dont know.

Reactions: 19
]
Boss this Betty. Anyone who hasn't seen this video needs to watch it . She is bleeping disgusting !! Sitting with her kid laughing saying this....Vulgar.
Deserves every bit of all the backlash she gets !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.