Katie Hayes #137 Sliencd is golden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I couldn’t cope with a fella smaller than me. I just couldn’t get on with that at all, maybe thats shallow I dont know.
Me neither, its a no go for me! I like heels for nights outs and special occasions. I once dated a fella who was 5ft8" and he asked me to wear flats as his plus one to a wedding 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Me neither, its a no go for me! I like heels for nights outs and special occasions. I once dated a fella who was 5ft8" and he asked me to wear flats as his plus one to a wedding 🤣🤣
Omg no, I couldn’t deal with that 😂 he was obviously conscious of it too if he asked you to wear flats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg no, I couldn’t deal with that 😂 he was obviously conscious of it too if he asked you to wear flats.
Safe to say I didn't and was no longer available for the wedding. We stopped speaking not long after 🤣 saved my skin because I hate being the one to call it quits 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s exactly why. We all know this troll rant will make out she’s not be able to get out of bed.
for any one that event starts to feel sorry for her just remember when she said this.
]
Why is her face lobsided does she have Bell’s Palsy or has she suffered a stroke. 🤣 She is a smug bleep but now her world is imploding and she will have to start paying for her own stuff now.

Reactions: 13
That’s exactly why. We all know this troll rant will make out she’s not be able to get out of bed.
for any one that event starts to feel sorry for her just remember when she said this.
]
“We’re gonna get more free stuff…”

Not for bleeping long, you massive wheelbarrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
]
Ha ha ha ha how’s life now you fat flat titted bleep ya

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really fucks me off the slippery fuckin snake. I have actual MH problems and I haven’t had my hair done in nearly a year, I can barely brush it most days. bleeping bleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Put them on 🤣 fingers crossed we win, we could be really kind and buy Truff some more age appropriate clothes to go out in 😬
I have!!! If we win I'm going to buy us a Troll tour bus and we can travel up and down the county xfactor finals week style and recruit new members!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
so kate crying about mental health issues yet she’s been at events out for baby showers out to pamper herself i have moments i can’t even brush my hair see anyone or move out the house she’s one sick grock!!

Reactions: 28
so kate crying about mental health issues yet she’s been at events out for baby showers out to pamper herself i have moments i can’t even brush my hair see anyone or move out the house she’s one sick grock!!
Genuine anxiety just doesn’t allow you to do any of those things! Billy bullshitter.

Reactions: 16
Genuine anxiety just doesn’t allow you to do any of those things! Billy bullshitter.
to be fair, I do everything with anxiety, but that's because I'm in medical school and I'm more anxious about not making it through than anything else at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
to be fair, I do everything with anxiety, but that's because I'm in medical school and I'm more anxious about not making it through than anything else at this point.
For me I do what I have to do, the likes of getting my hair done etc, it goes out the window. I’m on autopilot. Luckily I haven’t had a bad spell since 2020 but I’m telling you what, if the cause of my anxiety was as simple as bleeping Instagram, it would be deleted in a shot!! She’s badly addicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She hasn’t got mental health issues. She’s got self indulgent narcissistic issues. She’s an entitled victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I work with people who have genuine problems,real mental health problems. Folk who haven’t washed for years.People who suffer from Bi-polar,paranoid schizophrenia,personality disorders,anxiety autism. I kid you not. This stupid bleep makes a mockery of mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You’re probably like me and have high functioning anxiety so it means we appear to the world fine as put a face on but regularly suffer burnout 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.