Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ssslllfff75

to be fair, I do everything with anxiety, but that's because I'm in medical school and I'm more anxious about not making it through than anything else at this point.
That sounds like the usual shitting ones self cos you're worried about passing! Sorry I hope that doesn't sound insensitive but I've had an aunty and cousin who were seriously ill with MH and they never moved outside the door. Thankfully the family gene of MH didn't get to me yet and I am so grateful. Again I'm sorry if I sound like I'm a know it all cos that's not my intention and I don't know you but I have seen the a

Reactions: 7

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Shes returned to insta way more dramatic than Jesus returned to life from the looks of it. 🙄
I am shocked still by what a nasty, antagonistic little vole she is. How anyone could work with her after the echo tweets makes me fume. Fucking fume.

(Also thanks for the love girls! Proper appreciate it! 😘😘😘)

Without coming across like a nosey troll. Are they back with their mother?

Girls, @browncouncilbin is actually ill I’m hospital with meningitis. I didn’t want to say without her permission, so said she was away. But she wants me to tell you all she will be back when she can xxx
Oh Christ! 😞😞😞. Get well soon brown bin!

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect 😂 the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it 🙈 The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx
Sending you all the prayers and love to you x

• Heart

MD2020

Thank you everyone my appointment is at 3 so hubby has taken the kids out for abit so I can lie in bed and relax lol he even done the dishes so I must get ill more often if this is the effect 😂 the Dr told me not to Google it but obv I Googled it 🙈 The best case scenario is a cyst so I'm praying it's just a cyst. I will update you all later thank you for the love and concern xxx
Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts your way xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6