Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Screenshots of her in turkey, queen.

Hope your good btw. X
Seen the pictures of Turkey and her in a car but how do we know she was in Turkey not just in eany car if u know what I mean. Not to bad had a hard week. They still won't let us see mum 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Defo the Fat Tits. Phil & Grant are gone ! You can see it !!
I thought it on the lab coat pic but was unsure on the one from tonight but you can see it the more I look! Shouldn’t she be wearing a supportive like sports bra type for like a long time after any breast surgery? Not like truff follows the rules like 😩
No, Charlotte is the girl who is 30. She’s another bellend and her husband is a bad beak head. Both of them live off her parents money.
Oh I thought I’d saw someone say Charlotte Hayes earlier in the thread was thinking it was an alias 😂 Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 9

Fizz22

VIP Member
She’s using mental health as a deflection

her mental health is never bad when things are going well for her, only when she’s been caught out on some bullshit

it’s not mental health. It’s ‘she feels like shit cos shits hitting the fan’
She's too fucking thick to have real mental health problems. Most sufferers are racked with anxiety about real life problems, not where their free next meal is coming from.

*There’s. I wrote like Kate,she’s rubbing off on me!
Show us ya thumbs troll!!

*There’s. I wrote like Kate,she’s rubbing off on me!
Show us ya thumbs troll!!
See this cunt.., this is what’s fucken wrong with society cunts like her! I fucken hope olive is a cunt to her when she’s older
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT. PHOTOSHOPPED TO OBLIVION MATE.

Inbreeding.
ILY

Inbreeding.
ILY

Reactions: 8

chattycatty

VIP Member
Shit isn’t it. The lockdowns ruined me and all the progress I’d made. Can’t seem to get back on track! Sick of it tbh. Hope your surgery goes well and you feel better soon ❤ If all else fails you could always make your bed and go for a cold water swim??
If only it was that easy hey girl make a bed and be happy 🤣🙊

chattycatty

VIP Member
The salmonella kinder thing has pissed me off. Kids are actually getting really poorly over it, Kinder have recalled loads of it due to a genuine concern and she’s encouraging people to say ‘YOLO’ to it. Who says fucking YOLO anymore? Go back to 2010 with your shit outdated heavy make up you bad ming.
Saying it because khole kardashian was saying it back in 2015 the meff

• Haha