Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Happy Easter Trolls.

Nice snapped hair on that vid in the orange vest.
The fake tan, why would you put fake tan on your new boobs?I def wouldn’t want it on my stitches/ healing scars. Why isnt she wearing a surgical/ support bra?
Wouldn’t you think she had learned her lesson from the mistakes she made with her dreamy c-section and the lip blush?
Going out drinking cos of FOMO surely isn’t worth it. Stay in and recover.
They look a bit flat maby there strapped down some way 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I’ve got an appontment this aft, popping the propranolol as we speak, swear I’ve got vomit at the back of my throat, defo gona have the 💩 and wondering what else I’ve got in that I can take just to get out the door. I’d have a vodka but that would only make me need the bog more.
She hasn’t got a clue.

I hope your ok Q xxx.

I’ve got propranolol for when I’m that bad. Kate probably thinks we are discussing panelling 🤣 dumb fuck

• Haha

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Fuck me, she’s doing well getting out to an event smiling her head off and drinking when she’s been “the lowest ever” what a fucking liar.

If she has had them droopy implants taken out, it’ll 100% be an attempt to appear smaller in person than she is, but with a big massive back and frame like hers there’s nothing you can do abar that 🧐

Maybe Delo whacked them off in that black shed with his panelling tools.
Whacked them off 🤣🤣 bet he went through a fair few sanding discs 🤪

• Haha
Was going to say only her mum could say something nice like that about her but she’s probably sick of her shit by now as well

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
As always, I'm a long time lurker but occasionally pop up when I have flashbacks of serving her at work when I was a young barista. Treated us all like scum when she was at peaches, so this couldn't have happened to a better person, the great big findus crispy pancake.

No, stop 😭😭😭😭 I love a crispy pancake 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha