Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great advert for the baby shop thats like a baby show. No trollies to push your purchases to the car in. What every pregnant woman dreams of.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who the duck makes fake accounts in old Corrie characters and pretends there speaking to each other in real. Calling the other fake account “mum” proper psycho vibes.
Deffo Narna /hoppy vibes just play straight into Truffs hands.
Keep it on tattle you have one job.

Reactions: 36
Did anyone clock the sales assistant doing the stupid ✌😜 thing when the camera panned on them at the beginning of the footage 😂

Reactions: 8
Did any one clock the hooter on the other Nan at the baby shower think it might even be bigger than Truffs. Poor baby will just be a nose in a blanket

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Deffo Narna /hoppy vibes just play straight into Truffs hands.
Keep it on tattle you have one job.
I thought the same Narna or hoppy!

She’ll be having a troll rant 7pm tomorrow night saying we’re giving abuse to her family to up the insta engagement back up again after her ‘social media break’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Who the duck makes fake accounts in old Corrie characters and pretends there speaking to each other in real. Calling the other fake account “mum” proper psycho vibes.
Just playing into her ham hands by doing this, leave poor Mez out of it. If she wants to post pictures of her family, regardless what people think of her daughter, let her get on with it. She’s not hurting anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone see that vid of the bastard stealing that old ladies car, looks to be outside Jordana Lawton’s hairdressers. What a bastard he could have killed her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Someone message the baby shop and ask if they have those all day and night car seats that we've seen Truff using for Olive. I think the model is called "The Quaver"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
9780DAC0-0B53-4A71-8BC1-6216CD5EC936.jpeg

Ok, I confess I wore a pair of these for my future sister in laws 18th birthday. Mine were insanely high heels (not wanky kitten heels 🤮) and cost me £50 from Ravel, and I thought I looked the dogs doodahs.

The issue is that the same sister in law is 37 now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hollie if you’re reading mate look away if you dont want to ruin the gift revel. This is coming your way for the baby of honour 🥺🥺🥺
The shnuggle bath is defo for Delo

Remember that Sally Webster account ages ago that kept posting comments on KHMs insta? Freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve reported the comments on insta because it’s giving us trolls a bad name

Reactions: 20
That’s sly on mez that,
people shouldn’t be commenting on her families pictures, it’s only feeding the troll narrative
That will be kate and her fake accounts. She’s seen on here us taking about her mums open insta. She’s an absolute cretin looking for sympathy comeback! Non of us would ever take it to Instagram ever. Keep it on tattle kids

Anyone see that vid of the bastard stealing that old ladies car, looks to be outside Jordana Lawton’s hairdressers. What a bastard he could have killed her 😢
Yes how sad 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.