Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t even like mez, she’s a mess but she’s not an influencer, she’s just an old lady with an insta.

it must be exhausting telling everyone your sooooo strong and over the trolls then realising you have nothing else but whining about the trolls. Can’t wait for 24 solid hours of sped up footage of what she’s done for the last 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I said this at the time when she signed over the rights to her brand ‘KHM’ she would regret it. Now look what’s happened. Tommy Morris is well known for being a ruthless bastard and there is no way on this earth he would let some gob on a stick like Truff bring his business in to disrepute. Well done Kate, stepping away from Oh Darlin and now this, another nail in the coffin of your career. Absolute shambles and you only have yourself to blame.

Lala22

Chatty Member
She chats so much SHITE. If I was dragged up infront of my regulatory body in my industry because of my racist and homophobe behaviour, I’d have to (at the minimum) APOLOGISE and prove I was taking steps to remedy my behaviour. More than likely though I’d be struck off. Why is it ok for these influencers to cry on and on about trolls and have zero accountability? Honestly I hope 2022 is the year this social media life changes for them.

• Heart
She will be making out she's getting stalked cos the shop where she's got the chair been mentioned all that shite.
I reckon Sunday prime time , once the National 🐎 weekend is out the way.

Wonder time race Pep is running in Saturday ?? 🐎🐎🐎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
My bingo is ‘I’ve been speaking to a troll and they hated themselves so much and were so unhappy it made me sad, so I gave them twenty quid for some fluffy pjs and they said they will never troll again cause I’m such a good person’

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
From the waist up she looks like she’s working in boots and from the waist down it’s like someone’s nana

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
Maybe Delo and Watch Me Eyebrows have ridden off into the sunset together 🌈 consoling each other about Fat Tits and Hammer Toes, as they leave Slab-back Mountain.

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
A good person doesn't clear the shelves in asda of cheap weaning products when they have a tonne of gifted shit at home

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
What was that vile thing she posted in the middle of the pandemic with people dying… wasn’t it asking nhs to get her a drink or something and she’d give them a free tutorial
It was in the Maccies drive thru queue. She shouted for one of the NHS who were given priority in the queue to get her a Filet o Fish and she’d give them a free tutorial. Fucking wrong’un.

• Wow
  • Haha

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
If her and Delo have split up I volunteer as tribute to take one for the team and get the inside goss 🤣🤣🤣 As much as he is an absolute nerd I have gone thru phases of fancying him 🙈 Don’t all come at me for saying that 🤣🤣🤣 Altho lately i think I might be barking up the wrong tree so might get my gay mate to slide into his DM’s and get the full details 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

MD2020

5120FF15-5688-4801-B056-79FDF7434C19.jpeg

😂😂😂 at the comments on Mez’s picture she posted showing Truff in her kitten heels.

• Haha
  • Wow

blahblah2021

Wow just read her rant, what a very boring & disturbed individual she is.
Same old same old. Knew she'd be dropping all suicidal shouts.

I was getting my makeup done for the races on Thursday & she came up in the salon I was in....few of the girls ended up joining into the convo. Everyone said the same - sick of listening to her , moaning about the trolls , complaining about herself. Everyone said same why doesn't she just delete Instagram. It's wearing thin now , everyone's bored of her.
I get my nails done with a oh darling girl and I’ve been told they are all fed up of her to - to them she’s a laughing stock and no one is interested in her attention seeking ways , it’s a pretty big subject in there at how much she bores people

• Wow
  • Heart