Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
I agree with someone who said earlier in the thread that it’s probably that ‘sally webster’ account that’s commented on Mez page.
That said if it is someone on here, you need to get a grip. Ripping the very large back out of her on here is one thing. Going to her mums insta and commenting is another. Stop it.

Now, who is bringing the popcorn for big return. I’ve got the whispering angle.

Reactions: 49

Rothsey

VIP Member
So bit of tea ☕ from a very reliable source & they said it explains a lot of this social media break & why she's fuming & on a Troll rampage.

Home & Bargain have fucked her off. They want no association now after Echo Gate ..... and won't be working on any other new products going forward with her. It's just a case of getting rid of what they have left in stock now. There had been the possibility of another launch of stuff , false tan , makeup palettes etc. Wont be happening & under the contract terms they have ownership on the KHM name now which stops her going ahead with her own line.
Home & Bargain don't wana know & apparently Olivia Hale stuff all coming out again 😂😂. Homies we're not amused at the Echo & tweet stuff and it has been decided to cut ties !!
Piping Hot!
🎶Oh dear what can the matter be?
H&B contract flushed down the lavatory.
All her stuff will be gone by the Saturday
Oh what could the matter be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Who the fuck makes fake accounts in old Corrie characters and pretends there speaking to each other in real. Calling the other fake account “mum” proper psycho vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Fucking Hell whilst we're waiting for Truff to make her Return.... she's had more comebacks than Nasty Nick on Easties that cunt....

Get on Johnny Concrete big Chin Pep.... ready to flatten people who stop and admire her Puppy. She's a fucking idiot her honestly !!
Lily Allen Fuck You on the video she's a very angry individual- vile family. God help the new neighbours.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Snoopdog

Me to husband ‘word on tattle is that delo has left our mate!’
Husband - ‘why’s that then, cos panelling isn’t even a fucking trade and she’s a fucking helmet??’

😂😂😂😂

• Haha

PianaInPyjamas

Having a right little giggle at the wiki. First time reading part four. ‘Every single brand, has shown me incredible support’ how did that one pan out for you truff 😂😂😂😂
I've just noticed theres over 90,000 views on the wiki, that's almost a 1/5th the population of Liverpool, how generally mortifying 😐😐😐

• Haha
So bit of tea ☕ from a very reliable source & they said it explains a lot of this social media break & why she's fuming & on a Troll rampage.

Home & Bargain have fucked her off. They want no association now after Echo Gate ..... and won't be working on any other new products going forward with her. It's just a case of getting rid of what they have left in stock now. There had been the possibility of another launch of stuff , false tan , makeup palettes etc. Wont be happening & under the contract terms they have ownership on the KHM name now which stops her going ahead with her own line.
Home & Bargain don't wana know & apparently Olivia Hale stuff all coming out again 😂😂. Homies we're not amused at the Echo & tweet stuff and it has been decided to cut ties !!
Justice is served.. That is for everyone that she has trolled, bullied, picked on, thrown drinks at, looked down on. That smug smile will have well and truly been wiped off her face..

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Honestly I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a divvy, but the fact is that we’ve seen that same troll rant a million times. It’s beyond boring. It’s been 2 years since I joined here - I’ve read majority of all the threads and comment here and there (they move too quickly 😂) but let me tell you now it wouldn’t take 2 years for action to be taken if it was really as bad as she makes out it is. If instagram is such a problem for your mental health, stop using it. Stop gaining money and free items from using it. It’d be so easy for her to just have a private profile and one for make up. She likes the attention it gives her - the good and the bad. She’s a mess honestly

Reactions: 46

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I don’t think Delo’s “left” - he’s got 2 fucking brain cells, one used for panelling one used for entertaining OHD.

It’s probs come as a massive fucking shock having to start from the bottom again & work hours that someone else is telling you too!

She’ll be devo’d the free gifted shite has stopped being delivered to her tatty semi so she can flog it on Depop to buy 789kcal coffees

I just think she’s got nothing to post about apart from working, and she’s too up her own arse to admit she’s renting a chair

• Haha
  • Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Some of you know each other, most of us don’t, but considering we are evil trolls, we’re a lovely bunch aren’t we… x 🖤

• Heart