Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
Even her real followers must be bored as fuck of this 🥱
she goes on a rampage doxxes a few accounts - gets backlash from that, cries about how she’s big momma now and the trolls are trying to ruin her family (how?) but olive saved her mental health and is her reason for continuing Instagram (sure olive doesn’t give a fuck and would actually be happy to not be trussed up in uncomfortable boys outfits for pictures) so she WONT let the trolls win even though every credible brand will still be sent evidence of her being a racist homophobe when she pretends she works with them 😴

I reckon she’s going to start advertising her makeup chair after this and say it’s been good for her mental health to get back out “doing what she loves” since the trolls have pushed her to the brink yet again 🙄

Reactions: 43

LockdownLurker2020

Good people make mistakes however actual real good people acknowledge those mistakes; take ownership of said mistakes and then APOLOGISE for those mistakes.

Good people also don’t have to preach they’re a good person 24/7 either to overcompensate for actually being a really shitty person in reality. Its the same concept when people profess to being a good mum over and over again, just cos you say it loads doesnt mean its actually true.

Anyway, off to read the work of art that is the wiki again cos im in a foul mood and need a good laugh 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
Omg remember when she was at Ocean Beach and all the staff had name cards for her and it was Hollies hen hahahaah😅

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
9780DAC0-0B53-4A71-8BC1-6216CD5EC936.jpeg

Ok, I confess I wore a pair of these for my future sister in laws 18th birthday. Mine were insanely high heels (not wanky kitten heels 🤮) and cost me £50 from Ravel, and I thought I looked the dogs doodahs.

The issue is that the same sister in law is 37 now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Can you imagine the troll rant that GP got.
If she did see a GP, I bet they told her to get off Instagram. That’s the first thing a professional would advise you to do. Take yourself away from the very thing that is causing you harm!
She’s a daft bint.

Reactions: 42

Keera

VIP Member
Might have sympathy for her if she said mental health was bad, needed medication/referred for therapy etc but only if she then deleted Instagram or used it solely for her makeup business. As others have said why return to a platform that’s making you no money and making you clinically ill?
It’s Greed and the misguided idea that having 190k followers or whatever she’s on now makes her a cut above everyone else.
I hope she does get referred for therapy it might actually do her some good to work on her narcissism 😴

• Heart

VIP Member
So bit of tea ☕ from a very reliable source & they said it explains a lot of this social media break & why she's fuming & on a Troll rampage.

Home & Bargain have fucked her off. They want no association now after Echo Gate ..... and won't be working on any other new products going forward with her. It's just a case of getting rid of what they have left in stock now. There had been the possibility of another launch of stuff , false tan , makeup palettes etc. Wont be happening & under the contract terms they have ownership on the KHM name now which stops her going ahead with her own line.
Home & Bargain don't wana know & apparently Olivia Hale stuff all coming out again 😂😂. Homies we're not amused at the Echo & tweet stuff and it has been decided to cut ties !!
Could not have happened to a more deserving person, if it’s true (and it does sound VERY plausible)
That poor child is all I can say - god knows what Kate will get her in to and drag her around for, in a vain attempt to save face&make money and avoid admitting it’s ovwr. Just be a mum Kate, get a little job and live the simple life… No looking over your shoulder or living a lie - you fucked it, and the sooner you admit it and move on, the better

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Those comments 100% will be from her and not anyone on here. So sad she has to rope her poor mum in on her shit parade.
Sorry I disagree- there are definitely some people on here who have such a weird fixation with her they would write that on Mezs profile. 99% of us are good trolls and wouldn't take it off Tattle but we know there are a few who would....

Rothsey

VIP Member
Im really hoping that Delo hadn’t left, I couldn’t cope with the “us single mamas” posts. 🤣

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Someone message the baby shop and ask if they have those all day and night car seats that we've seen Truff using for Olive. I think the model is called "The Quaver"

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
And a good person doesn't block someone (me) because I asked very politely on her live if she could make her captions bigger!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

nayb91

😂😂😂😂😂 I’m crying .. excited for my return. Like she’s a platinum selling artist .. rrrr haha imagine just being off insta for two weeks doing that kind of post

. She reminds me of Tracey beaker when thinks her mums some big time celeb

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Fucking hell, I feel a bit bad for coining the phrase “fat tits”.
Hahaha do I fuck.
No wonder she’s desperate to hunt Geo Exotica down. She does look 100% better without those big saggy boobies though, fair play.

• Haha
  • Heart