Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right iv had covid since Fri still positive now hubby got it now I love him 33 year married this year buy 24 hours a day for 5 day and nit being well I could commit murder 🥴🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if she's pregnant seems to be lots of olive montages🥴 I think her comeback post could be a photo of her with someone else's scan photo #reasonpart2 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So I haven’t watched her stories for a bit cos she is so full but has she said she is renting a chair?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's pregnant seems to be lots of olive montages🥴 I think her comeback post could be a photo of her with someone else's scan photo #reasonpart2 😏
Doesn’t she have a coil in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Remember when she told every man and his wife about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right iv had covid since Fri still positive now hubby got it now I love him 33 year married this year buy 24 hours a day for 5 day and nit being well I could commit murder 🥴🥴🤣
I hear you Leo!!! I felt the same a few weeks ago when we all had it. Man Covid is a lot worse than Woman Covid you know 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t she have a coil in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Remember when she told every man and his wife about it 🤣🤣
Oh really I'm must have missed that chat 😬🙈wonder if her followers will drop now after announcing her departure 😅she's will be using her wages to buy them back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’d be a fool to have a baby right now, she’s skint and is gonna have to graft for some £££, the chair won’t pay for itself. I don’t think she could afford the maternity leave. She’d have to buy everything from scratch this time around as well, karma for the disgusting amount of things she was gifted for olive. She didn’t even buy the basics herself. No shame at all. A baby won’t save her insta career, it’ll only make her actual life 10x harder.
She’s taking a break because it’s game over for her, she’s got duck all to post.
Byyyyeeeeeeee ya fat bleep.

Think it’s safe to say home bargain have deffo fucked her off too, they’ll sell whats left of the stock and forget she ever existed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Someone must be local to the salon and see her "flash" car parked up during the little break

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s either having some plastic surgery or she’s having bespoke #2.
instalife on its arse, renting a chair, where’s max at these days?

Reactions: 24
‘Social media break’ - otherwise known as ‘no fucker wants to work with me and I can’t possibly admit that I’m back where I started 10 years ago except I now live with Wirral Arg, so I’m going to pretend I’m taking a break from the trolls while I paint my 4 clients orange.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She's not properly had time off social media since she had Olive? So this is more than the two day break she regularly takes where she reposts tit all day and then says something like 'I feel like I've not been on in ages'
So how long are we predicting this will last? A whole week? (In Truff holiday time that means 3-4 days?)

Reactions: 22
She’s either having some plastic surgery or she’s having bespoke #2.
instalife on its arse, renting a chair, where’s max at these days?
Ooh the surgery prediction is a good shout especially after all the recent follows !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.