Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kid is cute BUT she has KHMs unedited face shape so will grow up to be an overweight, pig faced adult, and judging by her parents attitudes, a brat with no manners, consideration or work ethic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What the duck is she having done to her back? Looks like some hoohaa witch doctor shite

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her Insta is Shocking. Don't know how she's getting away with it , so much blagging & conflicts of interest.

She's flogging Hairburst saying she's like Rapunzel , then she's flogging hair extensions cos her own hair is actually thin rats tails.
She's got about 4 different PJ businesses on the go. She's blagging about the Lumi but having all kinds of facials.
Like seriously how can she be advertising Hairburst making those statements... look at her hair. View attachment 1157031
Her hair is rats tails. Needs a good chop and cleaned weekly. The build up of products wreck your hair. Read about it you silly girl

Canโ€™t cope that Greedy has taken Big Trucks advice

View attachment 1157826View attachment 1157827
All this tit about getting up, making beds. I do this daily and then work a full time job. duck me get in the bin you bleeping cranks

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Omg THAT TATTOO
As if the posh and becs of Parking like a twit in the Wirral , have branded themselves like this hahahhahahahahahaha
Ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love my gammon but if he asked me to get a Mrs C tattoo on my neck Iโ€™ve divorce the bleep before we are even married

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who called it ...
sheโ€™s not taking a break to focus on herself etc sheโ€™s taking a break as her influencing instagram career has ended due to her disgusting behaviour on them tweets no one wants to work with her sheโ€™s embarrassed to actually say the truth as it would be her owning it i hope she does focus on herself and have a good word with herself and realise why people disapprove of her come back and donโ€™t edit ya self girl be a role model to others instead of living a fake insta life

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why does this daft twit think she's the only woman in the world to have given birth?!! I reckon I've seen more photos of Olive than I have of my own kids ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Ironic considering how she was originally 'too pure for this world' until the pennies started rolling in. If she was so bothered about the trolls, she'd stop posting Olive- but we know that's the only way she gets any engagement!!! head.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.