Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t they horrible? Why on earth would you want that doing to your eyes? Makes my toes curl the fact that she literally sticks holes in people’s faces and threads a bit of string through to create those horrible pissy eyes! When did this even become a thing?

She does that?!!! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Aren’t they horrible? Why on earth would you want that doing to your eyes? Makes my toes curl the fact that she literally sticks holes in people’s faces and threads a bit of string through to create those horrible pissy eyes! When did this even become a thing?
I followed a girl based in Garston who films herself doing that tit to herself!! Unfollowed, put me right off ever using her, that’s not normal. Roxanne before anyone asks 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anybody follow Rosser Hairdressers? She recently has a reaction to filler and has sung MJs praises in sorting it out. It wasn’t her she went to in the first place, she hasn’t disclosed that but she has been so honest about it all on her page to raise awareness.
it’s so scary to see what’s happened to her face just from getting a small amount in her temple.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anybody follow Rosser Hairdressers? She recently has a reaction to filler and has sung MJs praises in sorting it out. It wasn’t her she went to in the first place, she hasn’t disclosed that but she has been so honest about it all on her page to raise awareness.
it’s so scary to see what’s happened to her face just from getting a small amount in her temple.
Yep, apparently the girl who did it was quite experienced too. People really need to think twice before doing all this unnecessary tit to their faces ya know. Botox fair enough, but this whole filler thing is getting out of hand!!

Reactions: 15
Yep, apparently the girl who did it was quite experienced too. People really need to think twice before doing all this unnecessary tit to their faces ya know. Botox fair enough, but this whole filler thing is getting out of hand!!
Wonder who it was? I thought she must be as I don’t think hairdresser is The type to go to anybody else. So scary her mouth has dropped and they are worried about her sight!?
So brave documenting it she must be terrified

Don’t know why people think cheap is best for their actual faces. Same people who want to spend a tenner on a tattoo. So many awful tattoos in Liverpool and the Merseyside area in general 😭
I could do with a bit of botox but I'm scared to touch my face don't want it look worse then it is 🤣🤣

Just seen another Hairchoice promo with her fkn booming voice, she really loves the sound of herself and strange how she has a mishapen potato face when she isnt in control of the camera. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can't believe we didn't get one picture of her from yesterday un filtered

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had Botox a few times now and it’s definitely not worth trying to save money on it. Look for recommendations and please only go to someone who’s medically trained

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s a nurse up by my way who does aesthetics, she’s quite well known. My man done work in her house (he’s a spark, not a cowboy tradesman like little legs Delo). She text him being dead cheeky demanding he comes back out straight away because her telly wasn’t working and it must be something to do with the new socket he put up on the wall. Turned out she hadn’t put batteries in the tv remote, the thick duck. Imagine letting that numb nut loose about your face with a needle. I’ll pass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I’ve had Botox a few times now and it’s definitely not worth trying to save money on it. Look for recommendations and please only go to someone who’s medically trained
There is a girl (I think she’s American) who highlighted her botox mishap, it went viral during the pandemic did you see it ?? One eyelid dropped as there was too much botox injected and the other eye over compensated and went MASSIVE.
So she has one GIANT eye and one tiny eye. It was really really bad!!!

4C466C19-21B0-4566-8CFF-D12D628E2052.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There is a girl (I think she’s American) who highlighted her botox mishap, it went viral during the pandemic did you see it ?? One eyelid dropped as there was too much botox injected and the other eye over compensated and went MASSIVE.
So she has one GIANT eye and one tiny eye. It was really really bad!!!

View attachment 1155138
This has happened to me on a few occasions, luckily never as bad as hers was! Worst thing is there’s not a lot you can do other than sit it out! I tried getting eyedrops I read about from my GP but he wasn’t having any of it. It’s like having a heavy permanent frown and you look tired 24/7. I have to be careful and have the smallest amount now. I only get it about once every 8 months, 1 cos I cba, and 2 I’m not made of money 🤣

edit To add, both of mine drop not just one

Reactions: 4
There’s a nurse up by my way who does aesthetics, she’s quite well known. My man done work in her house (he’s a spark, not a cowboy tradesman like little legs Delo). She text him being dead cheeky demanding he comes back out straight away because her telly wasn’t working and it must be something to do with the new socket he put up on the wall. Turned out she hadn’t put batteries in the tv remote, the thick duck. Imagine letting that numb nut loose about your face with a needle. I’ll pass.
This made me howl what a thick bleep 😂 😂 could imagine truff doing something like this yeno

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This has happened to me on a few occasions, luckily never as bad as hers was! Worst thing is there’s not a lot you can do other than sit it out! I tried getting eyedrops I read about from my GP but he wasn’t having any of it. It’s like having a heavy permanent frown and you look tired 24/7. I have to be careful and have the smallest amount now. I only get it about once every 8 months, 1 cos I cba, and 2 I’m not made of money 🤣

edit To add, both of mine drop not just one
I've weaned off botox in the past couple of years, it always feels like I've got a brick attached to my forehead 🥴🥴
Profhilo all the way for me now, its amazing. I'm glad this more natural trend is coming back in slowly, I look now and think when people have 2ml lips and 5ml face fillers looks bleeping tit. I'm even ditched the lips and not touched them in 18 months. Plus it saves a tit load of money

• Heart
I've weaned off botox in the past couple of years, it always feels like I've got a brick attached to my forehead 🥴🥴
Profhilo all the way for me now, its amazing. I'm glad this more natural trend is coming back in slowly, I look now and think when people have 2ml lips and 5ml face fillers looks bleeping tit. I'm even ditched the lips and not touched them in 18 months. Plus it saves a tit load of money
I ditched the lips too a couple of years ago, I just don’t have the right shaped lips for it.
I don’t think Botox lasts great on me either, probably because I can’t have a load put in. When mine have dropped it’s been after the first appointment when I’ve had a small bit in with a view to having more at the second. Goes without saying I’ve never got more at the second or I’d be walking round with my eyes shut 🤣
I really want to try profhilo, it’s so expensive though isn’t it. In simpleton terms what does it do in terms of how your face looks? X

Years ago Michelle at aesthetically you was trying to convince me to get cheek filler to lift my face a bit, first of all hun I already have hamster cheeks, and second I don’t see no money tree sprouting in my garden so it’s a no from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cried about our tv breaking when I was 400 weeks pregnant and turns out I’d put the batteries in backwards. At least I only for baby brain and not baby nose though

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s new laws and/or licensing guidelines coming in which mean only those with level 7 qualifications can do fillers and Botox. Level 7 is post graduate and only approved courses will be allowed and the ones they have so far approved only train medics such as doctors and nurses who are registered with professional bodies and therefore have minimum standards to uphold and can be struck off if they go round butchering people.
It’s the Wild West out there for aesthetics at the moment, have seen people pay £40 for lip fillers, I spend more than that on Chinese food when I order a takeaway, I am a fat bastard but it’s still a ridiculously cheap amount to pay for stuff to have put in your face.

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.