Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: The latest outfit post.

- The second picture, the camel toe. She’s on track for a nasty yeast infection.

- The last two pictures don’t support her claim that the Lumi facial contraption has given here amazing skin.
Read the wiki.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Trolls are you ready for this ☕😂

TRUFF IS BACK RENTING A CHAIR 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh how the mighty have fallen!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 124
DO NOT tell me that her "best friend" is having a little girl ! That will be the next thing that she's gone wearing pink , trying to steal someone else's special day !

• Wow
Reactions: 21
DO NOT tell me that her "best friend" is having a little girl ! That will be the next thing that she's gone wearing pink , trying to steal someone else's special day !
I can just imagine…

“sooooooo glad the news is finally out, of course I already knew, that’s why I’m dressed in pink!” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe how bad that jumpsuit looks , if I was Kirsty Doyle I would be mortified.
She looks like a bag of shite !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.