Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am no really familiar wae Kirsty Doyle’s work but it looks like the finished result oh an auld Hame Economics project using your maws auld pillow cases.
I could do better with my grade B GCSE in textiles! And I achieved it in 1997 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good Lord I can see every ml of truffle oil she has ever devoured , on her thighs, in them
Pants.

Another definite no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck has she got on? She looks like a big fat raw sausage or a big sweet wrapper!
Does this big bleeping donkey still claim to not edit her pictures?? This is edited to hell, look at the wonky lines. Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My mate in work has just commented on the Clark & Beau image and said: “I think it’s great they’re using plus size models more regularly now.”

I must say my mate will never say anything bad about anyone or anything, so she was dead confused when I roared laughing! Truff won’t like to be referred to as Plus Size. Read the wiki.
They must have deleted it as its gone now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck has she got on? She looks like a big fat raw sausage or a big sweet wrapper!
Just why why does she feel the need to be so extra for some one else’s baby shower.
Just rude but totally sums her up attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just why why does she feel the need to be so extra for some one else’s baby shower.
Just rude but totally sums her up attention seeking
With friends like this, who needs enemies? At least now it makes sense why we get so many behind the scenes unflattering pics and videos from her so called ‘mates’ 😂 I don’t blame them tbh.

Truff it’s not all about you xoxo

Ps how tight are those trousers on her thighs though! I wouldn’t dare leave the house, especially considering her last form for bursting out of outfits 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck is that outfit 😂😂😂😂😂
My god you look absolutely ridiculous.
The colour, the camel toe, the stupid bow ( if that’s what it is ) the length of the trousers .
Absolutely hilarious.
She always has to try to be centre of attention eh … oh and I imagine she is but not in the way she thinks .
Still adding on the video to everything as she thinks people assume you can edit yourself stupid on videos .
I am so here for the actual pictures 🤞
This is the car crash I’m legit here for… who looks at that and thinks that’s the outfit for me ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.