Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when are tight PJs a thing god how uncomfortable does she look and tight are them pjs on her on that “modelling” shoot kate tell these companies your real size and stop squeezing into clothes that does nothing for you or the companies advertising things on you seeing that pic i would not purchase them pjs as you do them no justice because you have squeezed yourself in them

Reactions: 15
Why does she travel all the way to Chester to get her hair & makeup done, surely Liverpool is closer to her or does she not get mates rates/freebies in Liverpool! She’s such a false economy, she’s probably spent more in petrol than she’s got for free! 😂

Only Truff would be bragging about how fabulous her outfit is for someone else's Big Day !!!
Which best friend is this ? Her and Oluv have that bleeping many I can't keep up ??
I have 1 best friend & she’s been my best friend since I was 2 1/2! People with multiple best friends always raise my suspicion, they never seem to have a solid circle of friends they just drift between groups!

Reactions: 18
£39.99 for a pair of kids pyjamas!!! Get to duck! That’s more expensive than a high school blazer. duck me, the country is in economic meltdown, people are having to choose between food and heating, and that daft bellend has got her kid advertising £40 pyjamas 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Why does she travel all the way to Chester to get her hair & makeup done, surely Liverpool is closer to her or does she not get mates rates/freebies in Liverpool! She’s such a false economy, she’s probably spent more in petrol than she’s got for free! 😂

I have 1 best friend & she’s been my best friend since I was 2 1/2! People with multiple best friends always raise my suspicion, they never seem to have a solid circle of friends they just drift between groups!
I know im sure she lives near one called the glam something, might even be something to do with her cousins hair place, duck driving all the way to Chester and it’s by the station too not even like you’d tie it in with going round the shops!
Anything for a freebie though hey

Reactions: 7

Because everyone in Liverpool know she stinks?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My mate in work has just commented on the Clark & Beau image and said: “I think it’s great they’re using plus size models more regularly now.”

I must say my mate will never say anything bad about anyone or anything, so she was dead confused when I roared laughing! Truff won’t like to be referred to as Plus Size. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Since when are tight PJs a thing god how uncomfortable does she look and tight are them pjs on her on that “modelling” shoot kate tell these companies your real size and stop squeezing into clothes that does nothing for you or the companies advertising things on you seeing that pic i would not purchase them pjs as you do them no justice because you have squeezed yourself in them
I thought everyone sized up in pjs

Reactions: 12
What the duck has she got on? She looks like a big fat raw sausage or a big sweet wrapper!
Just shown this to my OH and he said is it her baby shower why she so dressed up! If that was my shower I’d be FUMING. She looks like a flump too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Went my mother in law funeral to lovely send of .then my daughter tex me when she got home she did a covid test and it was positive as I'd been my daughter minding my grandson this week week I'd do a test came up straight away positive. Now I'm 54 had all my jab as eanyone who had covid my age what symptoms u had?
I did Leo, plus on chemo. I had 2 days feeling like I had flu with a high temp. A bit of a cough then that was that. It took 12 days for me to finally test negative though. Hope you're OK

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Am no really familiar wae Kirsty Doyle’s work but it looks like the finished result oh an auld Hame Economics project using your maws auld pillow cases.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What the actual duck is that outfit 😂😂😂😂😂
My god you look absolutely ridiculous.
The colour, the camel toe, the stupid bow ( if that’s what it is ) the length of the trousers .
Absolutely hilarious.
She always has to try to be centre of attention eh … oh and I imagine she is but not in the way she thinks .
Still adding on the video to everything as she thinks people assume you can edit yourself stupid on videos .
I am so here for the actual pictures 🤞

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.