Katie Hayes #135 Oliver Twist: Please Mum, I want some sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the ‘monkey zoo’ monkey world in Dorset? Don’t think a charity is going to gift truff a day out no matter how closely related to them she is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So much for that ‘thick’ hair from all the hair beerrrrrst on that reel for clip in hair extensions, which give her head flat edges 😂

Reactions: 14
Why does she keep saying school for the bloody nursey that Olive goes to?? OLIVE DOESN’T GO TO SCHOOL, you bleeping imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If she’s been to Kent recently she might mean Howletts Zoo which is part of the Aspinal Foundation. Their other ‘zoo’ Port Lympne is amazing and she will no doubt be hoping for a gifted 1k a night stay in the Tiger Lodge.

Our wedding was initially booked here but after one of us losing a close loved one we re evaluated and did something smaller. Their wedding venue is 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼 and everyone goes on safari afterwards. Dream on Truff.

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep saying school for the bloody nursey that Olive goes to?? OLIVE DOESN’T GO TO SCHOOL, you bleeping imbecile.
How would she know the difference, she spent her youth foraging for food in her cavernous Shnoz and trying to figure out whether her dad was her dad or whether he was her uncle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she’s been to Kent recently she might mean Howletts Zoo which is part of the Aspinal Foundation. Their other ‘zoo’ Port Lympne is amazing and she will no doubt be hoping for a gifted 1k a night stay in the Tiger Lodge.

Our wedding was initially booked here but after one of us losing a close loved one we re evaluated and did something smaller. Their wedding venue is 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼 and everyone goes on safari afterwards. Dream on Truff.
We’ve stayed at the tiger lodge a couple of times (and the tree houses multiple times) and if they gift her, I will never go again!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Stealing someone else’s thunder again Truff? It’s not you’re Baby Shower, it’s you’re mates, you stupid bleep..
3CC75DD7-CBB2-4BD4-B5A7-B0C70BFBEA90.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Blocked aren’t I, (for nothing as never interacted) but my mate showed me brides she’s just done & never would have guessed KHM had done the makeup. The contour is not what you’d expect from supposed professional who been doing it as long as her but they do look pretty, I think. And yes brows stand out but model looks like she naturally full brow & might ask for them to be tinted like that and Truff couldn’t do much with them.

The post about ‘insta break’ though 🤢 you don’t end up with this many tattle threads for nothing.

Reactions: 5
Went my mother in law funeral to lovely send of .then my daughter tex me when she got home she did a covid test and it was positive as I'd been my daughter minding my grandson this week week I'd do a test came up straight away positive. Now I'm 54 had all my jab as eanyone who had covid my age what symptoms u had?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Kirsty Doyle. So she’ll be wearing another tutu then. Friends baby shower = a day I can make alllllllll about me.
Cue the “having a ball” pics 🥴

Went my mother in law funeral to lovely send of .then my daughter tex me when she got home she did a covid test and it was positive as I'd been my daughter minding my grandson this week week I'd do a test came up straight away positive. Now I'm 54 had all my jab as eanyone who had covid my age what symptoms u had?
Ah hope you’re ok Leo xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My mums 64, she had covid Leo and just had a bad chest and was in bed for a few days just drained. Was about a week then she was right as rain hopefully it passes quick for you. Sending lots of love xxx

I can’t get over that bridal. No offence to the brow model either she’s very beautiful but she doesn’t exactly have a bridal look if that makes sense. I don’t mind a bit of a strong brow but I do find them a bit scallywag. And I can’t get over how orange. Why. Why is everyone so orange?

Reactions: 15
We had it at Christmas, we’re 48/49 and just cough and headache. Really, really bad headache I had but he had sore throat and a cough. We were ok with it.

My Friend had it last week and she’s 55, nearly 56 and she felt like she hadn’t slept for a week, would sleep then get up and had to have a sleep kind of pattern, she was ok after day 5.

It’s everywhere again. Hope you feel better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My mum. She was bad with her chest for a few days but it passed xx

Reactions: 7
Hope you're ok Leo.
Age doesn't have much to do with it when it comes to Covid it's only with the elderly & vunerable , you hopefully won't be as Symptomatic because you're triple jabbed.

Headache , fever, sore throat are most common at the minute with this strain. A lot of people also having diarrhoea , cough and general cold symptoms and feeling wiped out/lethargic we found too. People haven't been getting as poorly with it so hopefully you will feel ok , loads of liquids , cold & flu tabs 👍🏻👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My mums 64, she had covid Leo and just had a bad chest and was in bed for a few days just drained. Was about a week then she was right as rain hopefully it passes quick for you. Sending lots of love xxx

I can’t get over that bridal. No offence to the brow model either she’s very beautiful but she doesn’t exactly have a bridal look if that makes sense. I don’t mind a bit of a strong brow but I do find them a bit scallywag. And I can’t get over how orange. Why. Why is everyone so orange?
Thanks just got banging head and aching all over 🥴🥴

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.