Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Would love to know what’s so difficult about their “jobs” that they all keep having mental health breakdowns. Not sure they realise no one is forcing them to post or or read any comments, they could do with reading some of the stories coming out of Ukraine and then counting their blessings instead of bleating on about what is minor in comparison.

Reactions: 29

Boobies

Chatty Member
She’s either having some plastic surgery or she’s having bespoke #2.
instalife on its arse, renting a chair, where’s max at these days?
Ooh the surgery prediction is a good shout especially after all the recent follows !

• Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
Times must really be tough if she can’t afford/beg her own Mothers Day balon display and multiple boxes of cupcakes.
Maybe they forgot to leave a key out for the balloon girl 🤣🤣

It’s so interesting you say that about someone else having an academy, it seems to be a common thing now too, I honestly didn’t realise that. Well thank you very much for the highlighting and education today haha I think I needed that.
The thing about these ‘academies’ is that they’re content to give people a day or two worth of training before sending them out into the wild. I don’t agree with the whole thing. My sister in law qualified in less than a week, she’s on the loose injecting filler into peoples faces as we speak, it’s wrong!! She’s a fuckin nail tech and would shit herself if anything went wrong - and it will at some point. The whole industry needs looking at.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

observerisshe

Chatty Member
What’s scousebird done
Im so jelous of you and your fresh eyes…. Pop over to the scousebird thread and begin the highs and lows of the sweet Tory girl who ‘scrans arse’ 🤮is a part time mum and thinks she is truly Liverpool’s own supermodel in her “swear down honest to god” hoodies who apparently are aimed at girls from Liverpool to buy and wear! 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
I give it 3 months. I’m sure however owns the salon and the girls that work there will get sick of her lording it over every one like she’s some kind of celeb.
Hopefully we will be getting some piping hot tea from her new work mates. Unless she gets them to sign an NDA
Oh yes they will soon get fed up when she's got Oluv sitting off in there when she's on half term holidays from school eating cold scrambled eggs, she will stop the girls in the shops using their own phones when she's about cos she's that paranoid and she will be dipping the tills 😂😂

• Haha

Fandan

How unprofessional is that?? Illiterate bellends. Rather flush my money down the toilet
I used to have a teacher who, whenever someone said “you’s” she would shriek “EWES LIVE IN A FIELD”

And I think of that every time I hear it 😂

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Really enjoying her not being around. I'm enjoying not seeing the slab back with greasy hair. And really glad not to see Olive all the fucking time. Thanks for gifting us this break KHM, it's the best thing you've done.

Not a fan of the baggy shouts too...

Now please stay away for longer, that would be great.

• Haha
  • Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
I’d love to know whose going to police this. These backstreet filler beauticians will never stop.
I was thinking the same thing. They will always find a way, and people who want to pay bare minimum for these treatments will keep going back.
There should be no such thing as ‘qualified’ within a few days!! It’s actually insane. My sister in law ‘trained’ for 2 days, and is now offering tear through filler, lip fillers etc etc it would be funny if it wasn’t so scary. She writes in her bio “15 years experience in beauty industry” yes hun, doing average at best nails and waxing eyebrows you soft cunt.

• Wow
  • Sad

gossip29

VIP Member
If there was anything remotely interesting going on in truffs life she’d be bragging about it! Can’t help herself. But there’s fuk all going on so that’s why she’s not posting. She can’t even keep her child’s shits private ffs we’ve all even seen a pic of that!! 🥴

Fizz22

VIP Member
She will have loads of weekend getaways planned where she arrives at 5pm on the Friday and leaves at 10am on the Saturday.

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
sorry if this has already been mentioned, I haven’t been in tattle in a while but I noticed she has been hiding her stomach / wearing baggy clothes recently and her b00bs are looking more fuller. I’m wondering if she’s pregnant 🤰 maybe her taking time of social media is to build up the suspense to her making an announcement. X
I’d say I don’t think so because she’s been drinking but that doesn’t make a difference to her..

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Aw are ya pooooor Kate
I give it 3 months. I’m sure however owns the salon and the girls that work there will get sick of her lording it over every one like she’s some kind of celeb.
Hopefully we will be getting some piping hot tea from her new work mates. Unless she gets them to sign an NDA

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
I'm from Jarrow originally and I would say use two but never ever would I write it. My mother would turn in her grave!

Is that Blanche Hunt who is on the mario thread as well? She is hilarious. Oh I love the Welsh accent and I hate the Geordie accent t. I cringe when I hear it on the TV.
Thanks for chanting me oan ma lovelie! Spine bright 💎 am glad ah don’t huv tae use English subtitles when ah leave the Mario thread haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Why does she travel all the way to Chester to get her hair & makeup done, surely Liverpool is closer to her or does she not get mates rates/freebies in Liverpool! She’s such a false economy, she’s probably spent more in petrol than she’s got for free! 😂

I have 1 best friend & she’s been my best friend since I was 2 1/2! People with multiple best friends always raise my suspicion, they never seem to have a solid circle of friends they just drift between groups!
Because everyone in Liverpool know she stinks?

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I did wonder that’s a while ago and then she posted this make up last week and it was the same salon/makeup studio back ground as one she done a while ago
A) that client doesn't look dewy she looks dry and orange
B) Charlotte Tilbury vibes using Charlotte Tilbury - fucking what? They arent going to repost that makeup love.

That girl looks anything but dewy, her skin looks like chalk
I've said the same thing, she looks dry AF. It's quite clear she doesn't know the process for make up. She just knows heavy foundation, contour contour contour, extreme bronzer and everywhere baked. Proper 2010 makeup