Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
That kid is cute BUT she has KHMs unedited face shape so will grow up to be an overweight, pig faced adult, and judging by her parents attitudes, a brat with no manners, consideration or work ethic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

ThePidge

VIP Member
I’ve actually really enjoyed this break from her 👏🏻 Ready and refreshed to troll again

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Stupid fucker is back! I knew she would say she’d had loads of messages.
You are not a good person Kate,you haven’t got a good bone in your body. Are you going to tell your not too bright followers that you’ve had to rent a chair?
How can you be good if you are known as an ignorant homophobic racist bint who couldn’t lie straight in bed!
Lets see if she mentions those tweets considering shes going to address “everything with nothing but the truth”
Get in the bin Kate and I see she’s used a pic of Olive to garner some likes!

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Cba with her lately but what the fuck is that outfit, it looks like shes shit out her large intestine and stapled it to a KD polyester horror 😩
Cand stand these pretentious baby showers, why cant people just have a few people round a house, fucking hate the world these days

The ladyboy using that vile vile word 🤢😡
Swear if I seen that 5ft1 piece of shit in public I would flush her grubby mug down the mankiest toilet known to man.

• Haha
  • Heart

poppet88

Chatty Member
Say it with diamonds have someone sitting on deleting duty! Comments are being deleted within seconds. How embarrassing for Truff that anyone she "works" with must have to hear the troll rant 😳
Hair choice are the same. Comments go after a few seconds. Their social media managers are really earning their 250 quid a month

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
Youve just reminded me of that downstairs utility with a random toilet stuck in the corner 😂😫

Looks like something you’d get at the back of a warehouse and they’ve tried to make the women’s look a bit nicer 😂
The thought of having a shit next to a tumble drier gives me some mad anxiety.

• Haha
  • Wow

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She's in Filson Aesthetics on Borough Road in Birko/Tranmere. Not far from Tranmere Rovers. She needed somewhere do her makeup trials from. Back where she begin because she got too big for her truffle filled boots!
I cannot describe how funny I’m finding this! How is she going to try and paint this one in her favour?? 😂😂

• Haha

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
The only reason why I’d be gutted if she packed Insta in is not speaking to you lovely trolls every day and having a laugh.

• Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
I think you can get surgery on finance now can imagine her ringing them

"KHM HERE, WORLD TRAVELLED MUA, UNSUCCESSFUL EXBUSINESS OWNER BOSS MOMMA!! DO YOU DO FAT TITS REDUCTION ON ZILCH???"
If she gets surgery I suggest she keeps it to herself, I mean after all, she has spent the past year blaming trolls and her ex for forcing her into surgery the first time and using any opportunity to talk about how the REASON has taught her how to love her body.. saggy tits, tigger strips, nfl shoulders and all, when we all know it’s a load of SHIT and she’d sacrifice anything for a normal back, perky tits and a flat belly. She seen other influencers getting their bellies and bits out and jumped on the bandwagon, that’s literally all it was, completely and totally self serving for likes and engagement. Delo must fuckin cringe! Just like his family do.

Btw anytime she mentions the reason my brain plays that hoobastank song in my head!!

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Was thinking the same haha don’t know why a woman who’d never given birth would have a wide load. Maybe little Liam just had a needle dick. 🍤
The baggy fanny thing does my head in tbh and I can't bear KHM, but no fanny should be causing a man friction - just means she isnt into him. Sos Liam.

• Heart