Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
I just came on to post this. What is wrong with these cunts??? Doesn’t matter what’s going on in your life as long as you make your bed all your problems are solved!!
That scumbag cunt needs to start off by giving all the poor people their money back what she robbed with her ex and the money her new gf has slotted off the fm orders. The fucking dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

BettyBeau

VIP Member
What the fuck has she got on? She looks like a big fat raw sausage or a big sweet wrapper!
Just why why does she feel the need to be so extra for some one else’s baby shower.
Just rude but totally sums her up attention seeking

• Haha

vitamintea

How passive aggressive is this post from chez, ‘we all have to start somewhere’ 🤣 also, brave of her to share a blag designer business page too, we all know fakes fund the sex trafficking industry. If you can’t afford the real thing just buy similar from Zara or rent a real one for a special occasion.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
Look at where her arrogance has got her !! Too arrogant to say sorry , too arrogant to have any self awareness or admit any wrong doings & always thinking she's better than everyone....

All her "best" mates Naomi , Holly , Pep & all other girls around her got houses with living rooms , their own businesses , business premises & seem to be doing really well. She has well & truly fucked up.
She could have been flying now , if she hadn't of got carried away wanting to be a celeb influencer she'd of had massive makeup academy in Liverpool - she was one of the first doing teaching after she left Peaches. She has been a fool.
She has zero work ethic. A lazy fucking lump who wants to sit on her square arse all day, hoping insta and Delo's odd panelling will find her fake lifestyle.
This just fucking proves how much insta can come crashing down on you if you have no back up plan. I bet she hangs her head in shame that she is renting a chair. We need some decent receipts of her in this salon

• Heart

@^^¥

I used to feel sorry for her

But then I see pics like this and think who is that?!

And then I remember she put some terrible tweets out there and not only did she not apologise (which wouldn't have been enough but would have saved SOME FACE) she tried to make out someone had created them to make her look bad

Well done and THANK YOU to every brand that dropped her and to all those still using khm the fraud - SHAME ON YOU

• Heart
Say it with diamonds have someone sitting on deleting duty! Comments are being deleted within seconds. How embarrassing for Truff that anyone she "works" with must have to hear the troll rant 😳
Kids Cavern had to stop comments on the post of Olive the model. That's how unliked she is !!! But still everyone else is the problem and they're jealous !!

• Haha
  • Wow

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Can’t cope that Greedy has taken Big Trucks advice

View attachment 1157826View attachment 1157827
Get up get your music on and make your bed….fuck off. I have to get up and get my bed made, breakfast & lunches made, shower and dress myself and kids, nag kids to eat said breakfast, clear up and moan at kids to get a move on then get out the door for nursery and work - most people have jobs and the morning is rushed - we can’t all just piss about in the morning turning mundane chores into a big thing.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
The baggy fanny thing does my head in tbh and I can't bear KHM, but no fanny should be causing a man friction - just means she isnt into him. Sos Liam.
I know I joke but it says more about the bloke than the girl as he’s either tiny or doesn’t know how to use it

• Heart