Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I think you can get surgery on finance now can imagine her ringing them

"KHM HERE, WORLD TRAVELLED MUA, UNSUCCESSFUL EXBUSINESS OWNER BOSS MOMMA!! DO YOU DO FAT TITS REDUCTION ON ZILCH???"

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’d literally sell Olive if it meant she could be like Molly Mae. And she’s done it all without a child to pimp out, Kate! Mad that

She can’t keep anything private this one 😂😂😂 brag brag brag

in other words maybe her family have told her to rain it in or she’s embarrassed that she’s renting a chair 😂😂
I think that’s a dig at us because we let the cat out of the bag and she is embarrassed so wasn’t going to say anything. It’s too late for privacy Kate, you’ve pimped your home, partner and child out.

slidders

Chatty Member
I think the ‘break’ has come about for one of two reasons.

1) Someone has staged some sort of intervention and told her to get a grip. Whether that’s her mates, family or Delo, I bet she’s fucking insufferable to live with and be around. Wonder if he’s given her an ultimatum.

2) Her ‘brands’ have genuinely dried up and she’s got fuck all to advertise/blag/steal/copy/fake so she’s got no content!

Could be both. Who knows, we likely never will! Still waiting for that HUGE discount code though, saved up all last months UC…

• Heart
  • Haha

ems1982

Chatty Member
Anyone remember when she got caught swapping labels in tk maxx so she didn’t have to pay full price for something? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Moffat1

‘Lots of holidays planned this year’ is that like when she ‘booked’ the Maldives or when to Ibiza for 10 days but it was 72 hours?

• Haha

Binks87

Chatty Member
Say it with diamonds have turned the comments off now on fat tits picture
Who the fuck wants to work with a homophobic racist cunt that you have to spend your Weekend deleting peoples comments that are only telling the truth and eventually have to turn comments off completely 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion…

#Big fat head and jaw a swingin’
Wash your hair and face you’re mingin’!

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
She then walked around the shop, looking like a giant wisdom tooth pushing a pram
🤣😂🤣
My colleague who sits opposite me has just asked what the fuck I keep bursting out laughing at.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now she's renting a Makeup chair in a Shop !
And its all because of her tattle trolls, her downfall was uncovering her tweets and persistently posting them to all the brands. Take a bow trolls 👏👏

• Heart
There’s new laws and/or licensing guidelines coming in which mean only those with level 7 qualifications can do fillers and Botox. Level 7 is post graduate and only approved courses will be allowed and the ones they have so far approved only train medics such as doctors and nurses who are registered with professional bodies and therefore have minimum standards to uphold and can be struck off if they go round butchering people.
It’s the Wild West out there for aesthetics at the moment, have seen people pay £40 for lip fillers, I spend more than that on Chinese food when I order a takeaway, I am a fat bastard but it’s still a ridiculously cheap amount to pay for stuff to have put in your face.

Attachments

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
She definitely met with Pep Head and asked for a chair or back in for free, Pep was a bit taken aback or couldn’t be arsed with Truff kicking off in public so told her she’d need to go away and think about it then Truff posted that gushing lickey arse message about how amazing Pep Head is to try and persuade her then Pep text her saying no 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Ive just had a mooch at Filson aesthetics insta and there are pictures of full on vaginas on there! Just nearly choked on my brew 😵💫 on the pic from their Xmas night out they all look like young, skinny little dolly birds. Truff will fucking HATE being the fat arl MUA and I am here for it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

JoeExotic

VIP Member
All the Scots and Irish language speakers feeling victimised by the brits on here for using the word yous/yeez 🤣
063B12BF-CAF3-4D16-8D17-F7C696A173E4.png

Come back truff to give us something to talk about 😭

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Are we not all the same person? I thought it was just one of us pretending to be loads of us.

I have a high up job, my office is on the 12th floor.
The sad fact is 99% of us on here are more literate and earn more money than her. I'm glad she is leaving insta, she needs to. She was flying high and jacked it in for a cake swing and some free roast dinners. That must have actually hit her hard mentally being that fucking stupid. Her and Delo are on a time limit for sure, only so many panelling jobs he can do before realising she doesn't pull her weight AT ALL.... they dont even have a clean house for fuck sake. What a shame the nob.