Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Meeting up to ask if she can rent a chair was what she was really doing 🤣
She's definitely asked to rent a chair in Oh Darlin' and been told where to go. Even as ex Co-owner, you would want the business to succeed. That salon is linked to her name and whether she is there or not, if the salon looks good that automatically makes her look good. If you thought you were as good at makeup as she believes she is, you would want the pleasure of bringing people back for appointments.

She's too ignorant to admit that she's fucked up, especially after saying for the last year that she has fallen out of love with makeup, didnt have a kid to not spend time with it and even going as far as doing podcasts to say that it's not the life for her anymore. And she's too stupid to realise that she's now competing with a business that she used to run. One that seems to be doing well without her input and social media presence, which was always her excuse for not giving up social media.

The thick bastard can't spin this to make herself look good, so is instead pulling out the troll card everytime she needs to do a couple of days of work.

Reactions: 29

chattycatty

VIP Member
What a load of shit 🤣 fucken broken? Come back stronger teach us queens

Is she having a laugh? What she addressing the fact she’s a homophobic racist cunt regardless of what year or age is was they where still out there on a public page. Grow the fuck is apooligise and get a job! Show your daughter how to be respectful not a racist homophobic lying beggy cunt

It’s ok trolls. She’s ‘generally’ a good person, but not genuinely. What an idiot.
People who have to tell social media there a good person generally aren’t nice or good people fact!

Attachments

Reactions: 28

Cooksie

VIP Member
Omg THAT TATTOO
As if the posh and becs of Parking like a twat in the Wirral , have branded themselves like this hahahhahahahahahaha
Ffs 😂 I love my gammon but if he asked me to get a Mrs C tattoo on my neck I’ve divorce the cunt before we are even married

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Can't tell you trolls how happy I am her thread is drying up. This bitch is skint with burned bridges and nothing coming in. Hallelujah HAHAHAHAH

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
You know what kills me , when she said one of us had a job high up , and said troll HAS STILL NOT UNVEILED THEMSELVES !!!!

• Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
you would be best asking Delo about that.
He probably shouts “delo” in his dory voice down her Mersey tunnel to see if it echos.

What car does truff drive now, thought I saw her before in a 67 plate black Range Rover 👀
No joke, in 2 days I’ve seen 2 girls With KHM reg plates so she’s either been gifted a 8 course meal around the Trafford centre or home bargains are giving away KHM reg plates with every ring light they buy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m scouse as anything but I wouldn’t write “use” on my business page, there’s a time and a place, it just looks really bad 😭 Americans love scousers I get treated like a celebrity in south Florida 😂 my gammon rips the absolute piss out of my accent

Has kate realised a social media break includes actually staying off Instagram and not liking everyone’s stuff??

• Haha
6B7E05D3-F821-4E80-A78D-B24C700B69A5.jpeg
Oluv all over Facebook on a sponsored post for all the ponces to see ☹

not allowed to show the proper word lol

Never seen a kid so pale, she doesn’t look well. Or maybe it’s because Truff is orange

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

RubySky478

VIP Member
Kate please explain….. to the left is kate on her insta grid and the right some ones else’s insta grids version of kate oh and both pics days apart kate stop editing the reason you get laughed at constantly
Why does her head on the right look like a baked bean? 😳

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Agree I think it’s deffo surgery she’s away for 👀 getting a tummy tuck or those massive swingers sorted

• Haha

Missramone

I read this thread every night before bed but rarely comment but I just have to say how outstanding that recap was, bloody fantastic.

• Heart
Youve just reminded me of that downstairs utility with a random toilet stuck in the corner 😂😫

Looks like something you’d get at the back of a warehouse and they’ve tried to make the women’s look a bit nicer 😂
Can't believe she even put those pictures online without a skirting board on or anything. Absolute mess !

• Haha
Lurker most of the time but just had to say there’s no way she’s having surgery, she can’t afford it and she won’t promote it on her story so she won’t have been gifted it. She’s already had a gastric band which she’s stretched from CONSTANTLY eating

• Haha