Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
The Dior collab forgot about that 😂. However, nothing beats going into a shop and filming the penhaligon display pretending she was working with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She’s such a shit role model to her kid.

There is not one hard working bone in her body, no wonder Chez bought her out to get Baylaaaay in instead #mumgoals

Bumming food is the lowest of the low, especially with everything going on. Fucking vermin.

Someone throw the scruff a dummy, that overbite can’t get any worse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
‘Life is back to normal,’ is it Truff?? Millions in Ukraine would probably beg to differ with you at the moment, but hey ho, at least you can go out on a Friday again, ey? Twat.

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Just catching up on greedys thread love how hers and Kate’s are both merging in to one another 😂👌🏻.
Do you think Kate has slid in greedys dms?
Aww charl I am so sorry that you have bin getting abuse from the trolls. I've noticed on my tattle page that I dont read that my main trolls are now you're main trolls. Iv got my own private police crime report number do you want the link so you can get 1 too scare your trolls? Don't let the trolls win you made a big mistake addrissing the fraud stuff should have just ignored it like I did when I was in the echo for being racist and homofobic how ridiculis when your my favorite instagrammer and your gay. My advise to you would be to fink of five things in your head that make you happy, rit them down and then charl girl all your problems will just go away. I used to suffer with my mental helf but don't anymore since I do that xxxx big hugs love ya ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Abongo2

Chatty Member
What the fuck is this on Mez’s highlights on her insta
Truff has used a filter that’s completely blurred her Ma’s face and the side of olives mullet
View attachment 1096365
Mez
6FBABA9C-95A0-4396-BCE0-88DDF601C087.jpeg
trump

I’m not a zoo fan I just feel sly on the animals so I don’t go unless someone else really wants to, but you wouldn’t catch me there at the moment, it’s fucking freezing! Must be nice for her though to spend time with creatures who are intellectually superior to her
I’m not tbh. Only because If I want to see a lion I’ll Google a lion 😂 it’s for the kids really.
I don’t get Madame Tussaud’s either. Same reason. I’ll just google a pic of ant and dec or just watch any tv channel because they're always on one of them. I’m so boring.

• Haha

NormalPerson

Nah, she has not put that long, illiterate post with a photo of Ukrainian children for the next fucking slide to be her child eating a load of free food!! You’re a scumbag, Kate!!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
That explains the overbite. I’m all for parenting how you want but dummy at 9? Is she being like jay from the inbetweeners and exaggerating?

55DFBA3A-9CB7-4573-87D8-45BDB9A8F85C.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
Does anyone else picture Johnny Vegas in Benidorm ‘she’s not me mum she’s me PA’ when Truff goes on her depop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

eskimopie

VIP Member
She boils my piss! She's so fucking insensitive to those who don't/can't have kids! Guess you can't go if you're not a momma 🙄
I don’t understand what being mum has to do with her job? With anyones job? I would say 90% of mothers work, why does she make out like shes doing something groundbreaking? She wouldn’t know a proper job if it slapped her in the fat bloated face.

• Heart

BoccadiLupo

Classy, isn't it, bumming food when there's a war on. Any normal person would tell the business to donate the money they would have spent on the food to a Ukrainian aid appeal and then PAID FOR IT THEMSELVES.

How thick do you have to be to promote free food when people in the war zones cant even feed themselves or their kids. I'm done. She is not just thick, she is a horrible nasty influence promoting a narcissistic lifestyle.

• Heart