Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

platesofmeat

If anyones interested in a little crossover gossip, remember Truffalo’s Scottish pal Nadia Thorburn - well her boyfriend (Olaf’s one night babysitter) has been caught shagging other girls after football training. Seems birds of a feather do flock together…

The tea is on her thread - someone even has screenshots of his messages to another girl!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She is not a fucking 12.
Not a chance with those fat sweaty tits!

feel fucking wrecked for her snatching like a fucking toddler.

470FC6AD-6463-406E-85B3-EEFA10C29256.jpeg

Sorry her back is like an industrial ironing Board

If I was there and try MUA came out , I’d be thinking this was some piss poor show that has clearly run out of models .

It’s a no from me.
Industrial hahahahahaha
F5732E30-2A55-4B1E-931D-69E4A2C75542.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Anyone think she sold of her makeup kit when she thought she was the next big time influencer after fucking OD off and now she’s on her arse she’s using her own personal makeup?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Fizz22

VIP Member
No offence, but she hasn't got much else going for her. Fella that can't stand her and deffo doesn't have sex with her. A kid that I'm telling you now, is a fucking handful....never known a kid to say No so much. A mum and dad who are brother and sister. No job. No living room. No TV in her bedroom. A corridor that's freezing with a paper plant stand and a couch that doesn't fit. I could continue, but I wont. She has fuck all except MOMMA personality. Give over love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Rothsey

VIP Member
Early for the 7:17 shift. Have a good day, make your bed and write down 5 things you’re grateful for.
1. Thank god I am not her
6. I’m grateful I live in a house with a normal layout
A. I’m happy my gammon isn’t Diddy DIY
4. I’m glad I’m not a racist homophobic fruit machine
5. Dave Grohl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
No I’m fuming with kids cavern, my family has been very good family friends with the owner since she opened and it was me doing what Oluvs doing when I was her age 20 odd years ago and now their supporting a fat racist cunt 🤣 won’t be shopping there anymore and will be getting right onto them to let them know how vile she is

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She’s such a shit role model to her kid.

There is not one hard working bone in her body, no wonder Chez bought her out to get Baylaaaay in instead #mumgoals

Bumming food is the lowest of the low, especially with everything going on. Fucking vermin
The irony of it all , Matt is acting like Rockerfella making out he's got a property empire, shes always going out about how he's the hardest working daddy everrr..... Yet his kid is walking round in clothes they've bummed, sitting in a Pram they've bummed & eating bummed food !!

Scruffy twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

JellyDonut

VIP Member
It was when she put the story poll up of “would you like to see more of Olive’s school updates?” … sorry but that is just crossing a line for me. Why the fuck would you share your kid’s school updates on social media to thousands of randoms 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53