Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I love how she’s written ‘little bit of sunshine and we’re straight down the beach on the bikes,’ like they’re the fucking fit family and it’s a regular thing. Truff, admit it. Those bikes will be lashed back in the black shed in the shityard and won’t see the light of day again until Willy Wonka’s Employee of the month decides he wants to pretend he’s doing another backwards triathlon.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

gigi_93

VIP Member
Just had an absolutely horrendous video call, where the other person was openly hostile to me (for the simple fact that I was promoted over him).

I’m reflecting now, that all these Instagrammers do is speak one way into a phone. No push back, no challenge, no awkward questions, or dealing with other peoples emotions. How privileged to be able to speak into an echo chamber and then ignore/turn off any dissent or disagreement.
That’s why they’re all massive cunts though, because nobody has ever talked back to them or challenged them. That’s why they hate tattle because they can’t control the narrative anymore!

Also fuck whoever was hostile to you, bet he’s got a dead small willy x

• Haha
  • Heart
That kid doesn't half put the food away , never seen anything like it.

There isn't a soul in that florist & they're sitting bumming food, mortified for her absolute scruff.
Do The Florist think they're going to be inundated with bookings now ?? As if !

Last edited:
  • Haha

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
"One years old and modelling for such big brands"...turn it in for fucks sake. How braggy does that sound, she's so uncouth.
And someone those comments from STRANGERS about how oluf hurts their heart??? What??? What?? Get to fucking cardiology then coz something not right with you....those clothes look like cheap tat too, god knows how much they are, but was refreshing to see Oluf in something other than goth skater boi chic.

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'm made up I've unfollowed her. She's deeply unhappy herself and her Instagram depresses me. Her idiocy used to make me laugh, but I just find it genuinely sad that she won't educate herself to at least key stage 3.

Having said this I will still stalk and laugh at her because SHES A FUCKING TITTTTTT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Fizz22

VIP Member
I went through a phase (faze) of being a bored mum on mat leave who went the zoo all the time. It was because there was nothing else to do. She isnt busy at all, shes bored at home. Get a job.

That is not someone suffering from her anxiety or MH. That also isn’t someone devastated by “her trolls”, worried sick and not sure what to do or how to deal with trolls, especially ones that hound her Mum and Delo, worried people are targeting her and Olive. That is defo not someone that has an active ongoing crime number with Merseyside Police because she’s trolled day and night, 24/7, 365 days a year.

That is though a lying, scrounging, racist homophobe. I’ll give her this, she has more front than Blackpool pier.

• Heart
New Thread Trolls...

There wasn't any thread suggestions so it's a collaboration of UN's haha from @Not_A_Troll & @Delstar , well done Trolls 👏🏻

I hope everyone is ok and recovering well from the fucking SHOCK of that makeup "kit" that we set sights on yesterday 😩🤢😱 Actually mortified for her !

Things are getting desperate , times are hard ! Wirrals biggest Liar now is flogging an Air Fryer 😂😂😩😩🦢🦢🦢🦢

I wonder how Kate's "assistant" is getting on hahaha ??

#stillnotengaged
#stillnoapology

#READTHEWIKI⬆

• Haha
  • Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
Putting cheap foundations into empty expensive bottles is the dirtiest thing I’ve ever heard!

• Sick
  • Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
Imagine watching a film on your iPad in bed because someone thought it was a good idea to convert the garage to a living room where the sofa faces a wall, 6 feet away and to see the tv, you’d put your neck out! Life goals, right there.

• Haha

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Haha I voted nope for the fuck of it and I don't follow her. Imagine having an open account and sharing your childs NURSERY updates. Wow. She and Delo and both their families are tapped. My dad goes mad at me for sharing my kids on my Instagram and I have about 90 ppl that I KNOW on there and are family. FUCKKKKKED UP.
I'm sure someone said on here that school don't like you sharing the personal reports on social media.

I am very surprised Pep manages to ever leave the house. I would have thought she would be frigging herself silly in front of that mirror 24/7 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I'm a 42 year old woman and I wouldn't dream of putting flames on pictures of myself ffs 🙈
Screenshot_20220308-090537_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Sez99

VIP Member
I don’t think she looks ‘bad’ per se, the problem is she doesn’t look like how she tries to pretend she looks.
There is NOTHING wrong with being fat or big boned or broad backed or whatever way we’re dressing it up lol. But she pretends to be a Zara size medium lol when she is not.

She looks to be about a size 16 and she’s what my granny would call ‘hench’. If she wasn’t hiding behind filters and retouching etc no one would say FUCK ALL about that runway, but because she does we’re all like ‘Oh My God’ and in hysterics over it because she’s a liar.
She needs to just wise up and be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 40