Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I dunno whether I’m hormonal or what but I don’t think that dress looks too bad, and if I’m honest I think she looks ok. It’s just the fucking embarrassment of modelling a wedding dress when you’re so desperate for a ring. Surely Matt must feel a cunt watching that. His mates must be ripping him a new arsehole

Reactions: 47

BoccadiLupo

Don't shoot me, but I'm going to say it: Oluv is absolutely 'big boned' like her Ma. Nothing wrong with a chubby 18 month old, don't get me wrong. But Kate's obsession with her being fragile and petite... That hasn't worked out.
(runs away)

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I'd rather feed my child beans on toast everyday if I were skint than be bumming free meals from struggling business. She has no shame at all

• Heart

ems1982

Chatty Member
I used to Google EVERYONE who wanted to work with me in any capacity and I wasn’t even a “brand”. Found a few gems doing that 👀
Part time working mummy (another fruit loop) apparently pre warns social services about the “trolls” and apparently they all laugh and put a note on her file now not to investigate anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah sure jan……..

• Haha
Reactions: 46

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
The irony of it all , Matt is acting like Rockerfella making out he's got a property empire, shes always going out about how he's the hardest working daddy everrr..... Yet his kid is walking round in clothes they've bummed & eating bummed food !!

Scruffy twats.
Innit girl..

He has to “work hard” because she fucking does NOTHING 🤣!

Brings absolutely nothing to the dusty table other than continuous troll talk, sex once yearly with the lights off and gifted tat that she tries to flog on Depop..

the sweaty chip fat smelling fucker, no ambition, no drive, embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Olive is cute, proper cute, I’ve said it loads of times.. But listen, I’m just going to say what everyone else is thinking. She ain’t no model and she’s never going to be. There I’ve said it 😂

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
I almost felt sorry for her, then I remembered she’s a racist, homophobic, narcissistic, bully.

#readthewiki
#readtheecho

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Miss Greedy can get to fuck, her and her ex frauded pensioners and her current partner has just took loads of FM money off people and then stopped doing it. No wonder her and 4K savers sticky fingers get along. 😡

She also edits photos (badly) hardly cleans, and wheels out the kids and pets when she needs some likes. Sound familiar? 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I will never, ever forget when she tried to have a very late term abortion by putting her rainbow reason in that death trap trailer. I honestly don’t think that’s been topped yet

• Haha

Melj71

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness, the speed she grabs that mic before anyone could thank the organiser, so that yet again hambeast makes it about her being centre stage. That poor lass will be down her GPs tomorrow asking for a physio referral.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Pink-Sparkle

I’m a massive lurker but I’ve just got to say this is the funniest thread on tattle by a country mile. Absolutely fucking howling here, I sound like Muttley.
Well done main trolls and thanks for cheering me up.

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Makes me laugh the way some women will wait for fucking ever for their fella to propose. If you want to get married just tell the cunt. He’ll either do it or he won’t then you’ll know where you stand instead of waiting like a sad bastard KATE

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t understand what being mum has to do with her job? With anyones job? I would say 90% of mothers work, why does she make out like shes doing something groundbreaking? She wouldn’t know a proper job if it slapped her in the fat bloated face.
I might start doing this at work, change my email signature to Boss Momma Management Accountant and end every meeting with "we got this mums"

#MamasDepreciationSpreadsheet.

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
What the fuck is this on Mez’s highlights on her insta
Truff has used a filter that’s completely blurred her Ma’s face and the side of olives mullet
9E71C746-9FDC-431E-B9FB-B04E18DAB0B5.jpeg

• Haha

Tictactoe12

Your 'little chick' shouldn't be working anywhere 'hun'. I hope you're setting aside every penny of any income in an account for her, so that she can access the therapy she needs when she realises what a cunt you are.
I work in children's services and often work in attendance, I have sent her info over along with the screenshots, to check if Olive has a performance license. All kids under school leaving age need one if they are doing jobs such as acting/modelling.

• Heart