Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
KHM: Hi guuuyyzz, just thought I’d come on and chat to you all *tries to push her underbite in with her thumbs but can’t*

I’ve had thousands of DM’s from you all saying you have seen my @bykatehayes range being pulled from the shelves in Home B’s *wipes a trail of green thick snot from her playdoh nose on her sleeve*

DELO: I’ve justtttttt poaaaached an eggggggg *huffs* on my ownnnnnnn

KHM: Matt is just using the air fryer for the eggs mmmmkay. I have a phobia of tinned beans, my PA deals with them in my pantry *attempts to stick an eyelash down on her left eye but it pings off into Max’s water bowl*

OHD: Where are my 800g’s of oats Momma!!? *scowls and stomps into the utility room where she finds Mez taking a shit amongst 6 weeks worth of washing*

MEZ: Orrrrrr, our Olive, *squeezes* - almost done now love, go leave Nanny to finish please *splashing sound into the toilet bowl*

KHM: So guys *talking into her phone* I actually prewarned Home Bargain about the Trolls trying to ruin things because they are jealous. FYI, the Police are now patrolling most retail parks to see if anyone takes photos of all the stock being snatched from the displays mmmmkay. *looks over her shoulder at Mez leaving the utility room holding her nose*

Soooo yeah.. *combs her greasy hair with her little finger* I actually have a list of people who entered Home Bargains today and I might revel them mmmkay, but I also might forgive them.

DELO: I’ve fiiiiinisshhed *slams plate down next to khm*

OHD: No hablo espanol *shrugs shoulders*

KHM: Anyway guys, my battery is going, and Olive hasn’t eaten for 5 minutes so need to make her some snack.. sooo much planned with OHD - Mmmkay. *abruptly ends the Insta story, side steps over Max’s turd on the kitchen floor and swallows 5 boiled eggs whole*

F4147890-7B2A-42A1-BD50-8A2A1652B11E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Just want to give a shout out the hardest worker at that event! Fat tits zip!
Screenshot_20220306-184555_Gallery.jpg

God bless little Mez on the front row. Like the Anna Wintour of the Woodchurch Estate
Screenshot_20220306-184834_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz.. Just going to scream this really loud whilst blowing my own trumpet but we legit have the best wiki on this whole website 🤣👌🏼 🎺

I’ve just stumbled across one on another thread from the “trending” section and the wiki had no fucking pictures, it was just full of FAQ’S😖

one was “what is that on her lip” and the answer was “we don’t know.

?????

If anyone comments about the grammar you can FUCK OFF🤣👌🏼

BORRRRINGGG 💤 🎺 💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She is one scruffy greedy selfish UNeducated immoral fat fuck! The End. 😡

He saw a big bucket minge. 🤢 That guy with the teeth said 🤣
Someone post a pic of that gormless Liam lad again with massive teeth please I need a fucking laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still don’t get what he seen in her… like regardless of looks the conversations much just be painful. I do think he must just be on the same wavelength as her!

It’s like them pretend tiktok videos were the girls pretend they’re influencers and videoing it.. and their fellas are all buzzing off it. But in his case he just sits there like not even cringing. Weird
100% Nay, he’s just as fucking tapped as she is, you can tell just by his panelling.

I truly believe he thought he was going to be a kept man when he first met her;

- new salon opened with Chez,
- her own house that Phil did up and kindly left the tools behind for Delo to finish off
- decent money because she was actually working
- silk scalfs at every turn
- instagram providing the free tat and food
- warm bedsheets for delo to slip into that still had PLF’s toe fluff stuck to them..

now fucking look, working his stretchy ball bag off so he can keep KHM topped up with 589kcal coffees whilst OHD attends “nursey” for 2 hours 😅👏🏼😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Ereeeee he is @QueenBarb2 the one who broadcast to half of Liverpool about her Baggy Fanny. He is a looker isn't he hahaha. The DIY Hunk that never was !! Mez woulda loved him hahaha ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

C5BA2DB0-EB3E-4EAF-8F83-88EF9A9BBA2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

eskimopie

VIP Member
Kids Cavern is always full of scummy mummies who can’t be arsed to research who injects their face but will spend 800 sobs on an ugly kids coat
I’m really sorry if I offend anyone but I’ve always thought dressing your kids out of the likes of Kids Cavern is chavvy and people with legit money don’t dress their kids like that. My mum had me in there religiously as a kid, we didn’t have money, she paid them off over months god bless her. I hated it all, it was all neon colours and huge logos. It’s chavvy!! She always had me in fuckin Oilily too which I remember being at the side of Primark in the 90s.
My sister in law dresses her kids the same, I dress mine out of Next and my kid always looks so much nicer than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 68