Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not someone suffering from her anxiety or MH. That also isn’t someone devastated by “her trolls”, worried sick and not sure what to do or how to deal with trolls, especially ones that hound her Mum and Delo, worried people are targeting her and Olive. That is defo not someone that has an active ongoing crime number with Merseyside Police because she’s trolled day and night, 24/7, 365 days a year.

That is though a lying, scrounging, racist homophobe. I’ll give her this, she has more front than Blackpool pier.
And more back than the outback in Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes me laugh the way some women will wait for bleeping ever for their fella to propose. If you want to get married just tell the bleep. He’ll either do it or he won’t then you’ll know where you stand instead of waiting like a sad bastard KATE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What is that ‘speech’ on Wongs story 😂 she just can’t shut up when someone else is talking

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she was there as the catwalk show makeup artist, or even a stall there as a makeup artist for weddings, then what relevance is it for her to be wearing a dress herself on the catwalk?
I’m baffled?
Why put yourself through it?
Do half the people there even have a clue who she is?
I just think she looks like the most unprofessional “model” doing the rave hands.
My mum/fella/mate would be sitting next to me wondering WTF she was doing and what I had brought them to watch.

Reactions: 15
I watch a YouTuber called Demi Donnelly. Another unpalatable bleep. But today she’s been to home bargains and bought kates ring light. She says “it’s in collaboration with Kate HIYAS.. not sure who she is?” 😂😂😂 wonder if Kate will be resharing that on her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way she stomped back up that catwalk killed me 😂
Stomping like a bloke hunch back wobbling.
And dress pinned at the back.
Truff you are embarrassing.
Love how anxious she looks when she can’t control the narrative of the pictures being taken.
Stop lying and editing then you would have nothing to worry about.
Was this bridal event only for white people.

Arms at the end for applause DEAD!!!! Most unflattering bridal catwalk from her why did she accept this challenge she should uld never troll rant again after this on her looks or body especially shes shown the real kate today the back at centre stage 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's all we will hear all week now , shel turn it all about herself how she's some hero to overcome her (fake) anxiety to stomp down the catwalk. So brave of her after becoming a Momma 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also absolutely creasing up at the fact that there was a sax player there - is that what passes for sophistication in Truff's world?! (see wongs jewellers Insta).

Oh and that they played 'Bad Romance' for the finale of the catwalk. Could not make it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
While she doesn’t look huge today by any stretch, she is by far the largest of all the models, which was inevitable when the casting asked for size 10-14. She knew she’d be squeezing into even the largest dress there so why on earth did she agree? Does she actually think she’s the size she photoshops herself to be? Why would she do it to herself otherwise?

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she looks ‘bad’ per se, the problem is she doesn’t look like how she tries to pretend she looks.
There is NOTHING wrong with being fat or big boned or broad backed or whatever way we’re dressing it up lol. But she pretends to be a Zara size medium lol when she is not.

She looks to be about a size 16 and she’s what my granny would call ‘hench’. If she wasn’t hiding behind filters and retouching etc no one would say duck ALL about that runway, but because she does we’re all like ‘Oh My God’ and in hysterics over it because she’s a liar.
She needs to just wise up and be honest.
totally agree she’s portraying an image of a size 10/12 and ZSM when she’s clearly not she should be proud and own her figure yet she’s not as she’s a editor of her body sorry but if i was her PT i’d be fuming send her pics of an edited body claiming she’s lost weight by her when she’s not

Reactions: 11
That poor Claire (I think the woman said her name was) the organiser with the mic tried to get everyone to give her a round of applause and nae bleep could see her cause KH wouldn’t fuckin move out the way !!!!!

And then the way she grabs the mic off that woman hahahaah I am dead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That poor Claire (I think the woman said her name was) the organiser with the mic tried to get everyone to give her a round of applause and nae bleep could see her cause KH wouldn’t fuckin move out the way !!!!!

Ha ha the way she snatched the mic thinking it was a sausage roll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is an absolute twit but I reckon she looked lovely in that dress. It's her unplatable personality that detracts from it as well as her terrible posture.
The rave hands.....making it all about her. Look at ne, I'm nervous, everyone cheer me and say how amazing I was to get up and stomp along a catwalk like a cement mixer with a dodgy tire. Eurgh. She's such a nuisance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Just cringed when she started clapping on stage and no one else joined in so she just slowly stopped 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven’t read the whole thread yet but she stomped down that runway like a baby elephant!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she nearly knocked the poor woman out grabbing the mic 💀 she's so heavy handed and has got all the grace of a bull in a fuckin China shop 🐗🐃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We've all been here since 8am and it's been such a long day. Girl, it wrapped up at 3. You wouldn't last a day on an 8 hour shift. Dick.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.