Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww fair play truff. I’m glad you got to play bride for the day 👏🏻 because let’s be honest, it’s never going to happen in real life is it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She looked very uncomfortable to be honest 😳 Looks like she could of done with a bouquet to hold 🤔

Wonder if she’s stomped over to the Wongs stand to see what they have to offer or get an Instagram discount on like SBP did, cause I think she’ll be buying her own 😂 I got my ring from Wongs, a lovely round diamond on a platinum band 😁
Scousebird sold hers and treated her self to a Dyson hair wrap with the cash haha can’t have been worth much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I dunno whether I’m hormonal or what but I don’t think that dress looks too bad, and if I’m honest I think she looks ok. It’s just the bleeping embarrassment of modelling a wedding dress when you’re so desperate for a ring. Surely Matt must feel a bleep watching that. His mates must be ripping him a new hole

Reactions: 47
Scousebird sold hers and treated her self to a Dyson hair wrap with the cash haha can’t have been worth much.
I can confirm mine cost more than a dyson hairwrap 🤣 but good to know cause I was horrified when I found out that’s where she had got hers from!

I dunno whether I’m hormonal or what but I don’t think that dress looks too bad, and if I’m honest I think she looks ok. It’s just the bleeping embarrassment of modelling a wedding dress when you’re so desperate for a ring. Surely Matt must feel a bleep watching that. His mates must be ripping him a new hole
I feel for her I waited 8 years before my partner proposed to me, we did buy a house, gut it, do it up & have a child. But on big occasions I always thought here we go he’s gunna pop the question, he never did so I just forgot about it & resigned myself to it never happening & then he completely caught me by surprise, literally speechless. Alas I don’t think that’s gunna happen to her 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she looks ‘bad’ per se, the problem is she doesn’t look like how she tries to pretend she looks.
There is NOTHING wrong with being fat or big boned or broad backed or whatever way we’re dressing it up lol. But she pretends to be a Zara size medium lol when she is not.

She looks to be about a size 16 and she’s what my granny would call ‘hench’. If she wasn’t hiding behind filters and retouching etc no one would say duck ALL about that runway, but because she does we’re all like ‘Oh My God’ and in hysterics over it because she’s a liar.
She needs to just wise up and be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree, I don’t think she looks bad as such, but her walk/whatever the duck those cheering arms were at the end, do not lend themselves to modelling a wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I almost felt sorry for her, then I remembered she’s a racist, homophobic, narcissistic, bully.

#readthewiki
#readtheecho

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ah think she looked fine for once - the dress looked nice oan her and wisnae cutting her in half. And at least she’ll always huv the photies oh her in a wedding dress which she can noo badly edit Matt and Olive intae and frame for aw eternity.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she looks fine too.....maybe even nice 🤣 but she should not have a dress with no back in. She's just too broadbacked.
She looked awkward as duck...I think she was expecting a rapturous applause from the audience?? Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
STOMP STOMP so elegant isn't she haha. Very Bridal with the rave hands at the end 🙌🏼🙌🏼 She looked very uncomfortable why do it ? Stick to behind the scenes Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been sitting here thinking how many brides I’ve seen who get to the end of the alter after exchanging their vows and fling their arms up like they’re at a rave and I’ve come up with ZERO!

Why does she slim her self down to Victoria beckhams size on pics, when there’s nothing wrong with her real size...just own it, why make it such an issue and draw so much attention to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ah watching the other models that come on after Truff has shown her up much more. She looks awkward and uncomfortable. As someone who has yo-yo’d with my weight for years, I understand to a degree, as on my bigger years I’ve HATED the thought of seeing anyone socially or even bumping into people I know - I’ve hidden in fact! But she should never have agreed to it if she’s not comfortable in her own skin, as she hasn’t pulled off acting like she is. The stomp - the awkward rave hands at the end - I just can’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The hunchback. She needs to pull her shoulders back about 4 foot, she’s rounded like a curly c

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is not someone suffering from her anxiety or MH. That also isn’t someone devastated by “her trolls”, worried sick and not sure what to do or how to deal with trolls, especially ones that hound her Mum and Delo, worried people are targeting her and Olive. That is defo not someone that has an active ongoing crime number with Merseyside Police because she’s trolled day and night, 24/7, 365 days a year.

That is though a lying, scrounging, racist homophobe. I’ll give her this, she has more front than Blackpool pier.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.