Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone get a screenshot of the comments on KidsCavern before they deleted them

Reactions: 2
Kids Cavern is always full of scummy mummies who can’t be arsed to research who injects their face but will spend 800 sobs on an ugly kids coat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Kids Cavern is always full of scummy mummies who can’t be arsed to research who injects their face but will spend 800 sobs on an ugly kids coat
I’m really sorry if I offend anyone but I’ve always thought dressing your kids out of the likes of Kids Cavern is chavvy and people with legit money don’t dress their kids like that. My mum had me in there religiously as a kid, we didn’t have money, she paid them off over months god bless her. I hated it all, it was all neon colours and huge logos. It’s chavvy!! She always had me in fuckin Oilily too which I remember being at the side of Primark in the 90s.
My sister in law dresses her kids the same, I dress mine out of Next and my kid always looks so much nicer than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I’m really sorry if I offend anyone but I’ve always thought dressing your kids out of the likes of Kids Cavern is chavvy and people with legit money don’t dress their kids like that. My mum had me in there religiously as a kid, we didn’t have money, she paid them off over months god bless her. I hated it all, it was all neon colours and huge logos. It’s chavvy!! She always had me in fuckin Oilily too which I remember being at the side of Primark in the 90s.
My sister in law dresses her kids the same, I dress mine out of Next and my kid always looks so much nicer than hers.
Offended! 😡😡

Nah Im kidding, I done the same for mine over the years paid off stuff for every bank holiday, Cara’s and Kathryns on Breck Rd and even the Oilily shop on Church St back in the day. Now thankfully only the one to buy for and sports brands are the choice now. The winter coats need a mortgage attached to them.

Reactions: 12
Truff does a poll asking do you want to see make up on me or someone else,
People voted someone else

Truff I’ve flimed this look for you (on herself)
Which is the same look as everyone other look she does
What took hours the lashes that are still hanging off 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Truff does a poll asking do you want to see make up on me or someone else,
People voted someone else

Truff I’ve flimed this look for you (on herself)
Which is the same look as everyone other look she does
Sorry, but the simple Simon faced girl doing la prawn cooking oil facial and this girl are not the same. I'd love to know what she does.

Reactions: 9
Never understood it personally. if my kid was in a fendi coat I’d feel literally ashamed

Reactions: 22
who takes pics of themself with their eyes shut like that? Is she ok like?
Bad bleeping helmets thsts who

Same...its all for show and for other people and its tacky as duck. You see kids dressed to the nines in the street with their ma speaking to them like tit. Probably never even had a story read to them

Reactions: 30
What is that clip 😂
ZSM!!!

Bad bleeping helmets thsts who

Same...its all for show and for other people and its tacky as duck. You see kids dressed to the nines in the street with their ma speaking to them like tit. Probably never even had a story read to them
Everything on tick and kids clothes paid on the drip. Never understood it myself. I dont want to offend anyone, it just isnt for me.

Reactions: 17
It’s always proper munter kids in the most garish of expensive outfits isn’t it lol

ETA OMG I am creased it sounds like I’m calling you ugly hahaha. I meant I always see the most ugliest teenagers and the mas telling me the coats £800 and I’m thinking… when they look like that why bother lol xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I always wonder how she dares go to events when she edits her photos so much. Like, nobody must know who she is, because she’s unrecognisable from them…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.