Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does olive have her own day for world book day?! 😂😂

It was yesterday Kate, it’s not today. Today is not Olive’s world book day at all, you demented donut.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else picture Johnny Vegas in Benidorm ‘she’s not me mum she’s me PA’ when Truff goes on her depop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How many times do you have to ask if people prefer filters or no filter. She is so boring. She’s asked this abarrr 700000000 times

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only thing Truff and Big O could get away with modelling are gloves and balaclava’s if they are the bank robber type.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Knew she would jump on the greedy band wagon.
If people inbox them or contact them directly it’s bullying If Truff or greedy go out of there way to read here that’s in them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How long before Truff jumps on Miss Greedys post and makes it all about her and her trolls 🙄
You called it. Not long at all.
I wouldn’t message someone abuse or write it on their photos but how is writing on a website so horrible? Don’t read it? Shall we ban WhatsApp as well in case people chat in groups?

and can someone explain to them that expressing your dissatisfaction to a brand who has chosen to work with them isn’t bullying… it’s how workplaces work. If someone didn’t like how I did my job they would complain to my employer and I wouldn’t scream troll at them

• Heart
You called it. Not long at all.
I wouldn’t message someone abuse or write it on their photos but how is writing on a website so horrible? Don’t read it? Shall we ban WhatsApp as well in case people chat in groups?

and can someone explain to them that expressing your dissatisfaction to a brand who has chosen to work with them isn’t bullying… it’s how workplaces work. If someone didn’t like how I did my job they would complain to my employer and I wouldn’t scream troll at them
They are a brand this site is no different to trust pilot google reviews or trip advisor. As a consumer I can say what the duck I like about your brand. That’s what happens when you sell your soul.
These influencers are all the same want all the money abs glory but nothing negative

Knew she would jump on the greedy band wagon.
If people inbox them or contact them directly it’s bullying If Truff or greedy go out of there way to read here that’s in them.
Yes they are all reposting Greedy’s story. Another bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is Greedy ? Ive looked at her page. That photo looks like a crying laughing face emoji. Who on Earth in depths of despair decides to take a fuckin selfie.
Get in the bin.

• Heart
Who is Greedy ? Ive looked at her page. That photo looks like a crying laughing face emoji. Who on Earth in depths of despair decides to take a fuckin selfie.
Get in the bin.
Every Insta Hun has a crying selfie to pull out when they are ‘soooo low’. I think when I am low, I recoil if I catch sight of myself on my phone screen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They could all solve the troll drama that is killing their mental health by doing one simple thing… getting a REAL job 😝😝

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does olive have her own day for world book day?! 😂😂

It was yesterday Kate, it’s not today. Today is not Olive’s world book day at all, you demented donut.
Troll. She said yesterday on her live it’s world book week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.