Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Greedy ? Ive looked at her page. That photo looks like a crying laughing face emoji. Who on Earth in depths of despair decides to take a fuckin selfie.
Get in the bin.
Piece of tit who defrauded pensioners out of their life savings with her ex

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Cooking lol

Ha ha I hate Dolphins as well but to admit to it is like admitting to murder.
Sunflowers can get in the bin as well. Snidey bastards they are.

I don't shop in Zara so wasn't sure what a medium was like but having seen my daughter's ZSSml sequinned shorts there is no bleeping way on God's green earth hambeast is a ZSM.
How can 1 person be so bleeping deluded?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You called it. Not long at all.
I wouldn’t message someone abuse or write it on their photos but how is writing on a website so horrible? Don’t read it? Shall we ban WhatsApp as well in case people chat in groups?

and can someone explain to them that expressing your dissatisfaction to a brand who has chosen to work with them isn’t bullying… it’s how workplaces work. If someone didn’t like how I did my job they would complain to my employer and I wouldn’t scream troll at them
Yes I agree, it's like the daily mail comments section or the echo have u seen the comments on some people's looks lifestyle ect literally no different. But messaging/commenting directly or harrasing or saying tit about kids I deffo don't agree with. That's her assuming they are all even from tattle , could just be a bleeping troll from any corner of the internet but I think a rule is deffo if it's on tattle keep it on tattle? You literally wouldn't know though has she shared these messages ? Is someone actually doing it usually she posts them doesn't she? What's going on I CBA even watching her lives or stories I get all content from here 😂

Reactions: 14
It looks like a cum shot 💦

Think it’s because she doesn’t look sad, must have a face full of fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah is she messing hahahaha !! bleeping Mush.
Get away!! This isn't a real thing that adults do. What the actual duck is this?! What on earth is she doing with her face?

She doesn't even look sad. It's like the sun is in her eyes and it's made them water.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Everyone thinks their geese are swans as my mum says 😂😂
I bleeping love all these salt of the earth sayings. My all time fave is ‘Jesus tonight and tomora’ someone said it on here ages and ages ago and I legit say it day in day out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I really do think anything with buttons deserves a pride of Britain award after it has been near ZSM

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure Kate messed it up herself. I’m not an expert on semi-permanent make up but I’m sure you’re not supposed to wear make up or mess around with it after you’ve had it done. Of course Kate bring Kate she wore lipstick etc, exfoliated around the area.
I stand corrected if I’m wrong & the girl could have just messed it up!
Tbh I went to school with Melissa and she's an arrogant twit too, thinks she the bees knees. She probably thought she was getting some good exposure from truff but all she's done is created a walking tit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Your 'little chick' shouldn't be working anywhere 'hun'. I hope you're setting aside every penny of any income in an account for her, so that she can access the therapy she needs when she realises what a bleep you are.
Kids cavern isnt a brand its a shop, and im pretty sure the kid isn’t working with Fendi 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like she’s dabbed water under her eyes from the tap to me
Well the eyelashes don’t look wet, neither does her face, so well done to her girlfriend for capturing the very moment she started crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How come these Influencers put their lives out there bouncing around with their supposedly fantastic lives & houses & then all off a sudden they all have Mental health issues ??? Is this another Trend to be ???

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sunflowers can get in the bin as well. Snidey bastards they are.

I don't shop in Zara so wasn't sure what a medium was like but having seen my daughter's ZSSml sequinned shorts there is no bleeping way on God's green earth hambeast is a ZSM.
How can 1 person be so bleeping deluded?
I absolutely hate sunflowers I’m scared of them hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.