Katie Hayes #131 Can't say Yes to the Dress 👰🏼‍♀️✖Cos Delo couldn't care less !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the STATE of any work little Marty and his chubby boobies are involved in.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would honestly rather die than live her life. It’s one thing having your absolute idiocy on social media, shite photoshopping, truffle boffs and laughable make up skills jangled about but imagine people discussing pure granular details such as your childcare arrangements, how much you earn and how you pay your bills. My head would simply fall off🤣🤣 and what’s it all for… a few hairberrst vitamins and a follow back off lust living

tbf though I do wonder this a lot, how the duck do these people get by in life. I’ve said it before but they’re defo all more corrupt than the bleeping Kremlin, the lorraaaaa them!!!
Kate googling what the Kremlin is

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't think there's much to it Lurk , she put on the OMG finance post doing the YMCA in the street with the car & how proud she was of herself.
About a week later she put on her story about needing a tow that she'd broke down.
The OMG car finance post got deleted off her Insta & she promoted another finance car company on her story.
Us trolls noticed that they weren't in the rangey when she uploaded a video driving by the interior & looks like she's driving an Audi now 🤷‍♀️
We wondered cos all the brands have been dropping her faster than she runs a 5k whether she had to give it back cos she's skint 😂😂??!!!

Have I missed anything Trolls ?
Yesterdays story looks like she was back in a ranger butbwith red leather seats 🤣

Reactions: 1
It would be so funny if car ownership went back to the old days and you couldn’t get all these finance deals and had to buy one outright. Imagine all the tears from Truff and her little mates in the Range Rover club. You can spot them a mile off, all in their 3 bed semis in mediocre areas with a duck off big car on the drive. Nothing screams my car is on finance more 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Don't think there's much to it Lurk , she put on the OMG finance post doing the YMCA in the street with the car & how proud she was of herself.
About a week later she put on her story about needing a tow that she'd broke down.
The OMG car finance post got deleted off her Insta & she promoted another finance car company on her story.
Us trolls noticed that they weren't in the rangey when she uploaded a video driving by the interior & looks like she's driving an Audi now 🤷‍♀️
We wondered cos all the brands have been dropping her faster than she runs a 5k whether she had to give it back cos she's skint 😂😂??!!!

Have I missed anything Trolls ?
Thanks girl!! Yer I noticed the car interior didn't look the same and that she had been suspiciously shady not doing her usual 'I'm pulled over btw' videos im the car too.,🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Is she diagnosed dyslexic ? And I don’t mean that to mock, I’m genuinely curious as some of her spelling is actually simple mistakes but back to front. My son was being assessed for dyslexia and so much of what they highlighted I see in her posts.

Reactions: 6
The only thing we have diagnosis for is racist, homophobic bullying bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Yesterdays story looks like she was back in a ranger butbwith red leather seats 🤣
Doesn't hollies car have red seats?

It would be so funny if car ownership went back to the old days and you couldn’t get all these finance deals and had to buy one outright. Imagine all the tears from Truff and her little mates in the Range Rover club. You can spot them a mile off, all in their 3 bed semis in mediocre areas with a duck off big car on the drive. Nothing screams my car is on finance more 🥴
Madness isn't it, I went to school with a girl who bombs it about the Wirral thinking she's the biggin.... turns out her cars on her ma's disability scheme 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Is she diagnosed dyslexic ? And I don’t mean that to mock, I’m genuinely curious as some of her spelling is actually simple mistakes but back to front. My son was being assessed for dyslexia and so much of what they highlighted I see in her posts.
She has said she is dyslexic I know quite a lot of people that are my boss is and always gets one of us to type up social media posts for him. I do find when she’s doing ads it is a little unprofessional to have spelling and grammar errors. If she can hire and assistant to post her old clothes on Depop surely she can hire the same assistant to proof read her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has said she is dyslexic I know quite a lot of people that are my boss is and always gets one of us to type up social media posts for him. I do find when she’s doing ads it is a little unprofessional to have spelling and grammar errors. If she can hire and assistant to post her old clothes on Depop surely she can hire the same assistant to proof read her posts.
The thing is your phone will automatically do it for you. Not sure why she doesn’t allow her phone to help her. She wouldn’t let anyone do her social media because then they would unearth all the fake posts from trolls that happen to exist and she doesn’t want anyone to see what she goes through as it is so bad.

The thing is your phone will automatically do it for you. Not sure why she doesn’t allow her phone to help her. She wouldn’t let anyone do her social media because then they would unearth all the fake posts from trolls that happen to exist and she doesn’t want anyone to see what she goes through as it is so bad.
Was also being slightly sarcastic 😂

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine the STATE of any work little Marty and his chubby boobies are involved in.
That’ll be the next Grenfell. duck me, I hope one of the others has got a brain? Imagine, a HMO with panelling and pampas grass. Bathroom will be on the ceiling or some tit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Truff don't know how to break this to you Hun but Nobody is Jealous of you !!
#readthewiki
tit like this thou 😩 NOONE IS JEALOUS!!

it’s the shouT they all use it’s draining, off topic slightly but I followed kids shop in Liverpool for over 10 years and had to unfollow. Could not be arsed with the constant pics of her worlds (like she is only mum in world) how she dresses like meff cause money goes on kids (shops in cricket) hols in Dubai etc etc constant about how good a mum and how good a boss! It’s BORING just like your boring Kate 😡😡

Reactions: 16
Tapped out of the last thread but the gremlin just popped up on my feed… how is it half term if you had to wait for your kid to finish nursery to do activities?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.