Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Yeah but you’re not making a living off it though are you Truff? You’re skint and having to make up affiliate codes left right and centre. James Smith would tear you a new one, you are literally everything he hates about influencers. Weird the way she hasn’t tagged him in it, I only recognised the story as I follow him.
Where did that random Q&A come from she didn’t put one up and it’s the only one

Reactions: 6

PedroPony

Trolls can anyone recommend a lovely place for a roast in Liverpool me unborn bespoke is making me crave one 🤣
I’m obvs not as special as truff and can’t get one #gifted 💔
Just catching up so I know I’m about 16 hours late with the recommendation… but if your craving one again next week then there is a place called ‘The Plough’ it is in Lathom so a little drive away but my god it’s so worth it 😋
By the way- Truff stinks.

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I seen a pic somewhere once of like a smoky eye but done in dark red. Would love to see how it's done if anybody can throw me a link 👁

chattycatty

VIP Member
Guys, looks like I’ve finally succumbed to Covid after avoiding it for nearly 2 years, going to need you lot to keep me entertained for a few days
Aw hope your ok I had beginning of feb thought I’d got away with it but no got me in the end 🤒 rest plenty of food a drinks and loads of tattle ❤

• Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
Is she diagnosed dyslexic ? And I don’t mean that to mock, I’m genuinely curious as some of her spelling is actually simple mistakes but back to front. My son was being assessed for dyslexia and so much of what they highlighted I see in her posts.

It sounds awful but I can’t think of Ukraine at the minute, having a bit of a struggle with depression at the minute (can’t take tablets, allergic reaction to every one I’ve tried, the waiting list for therapy is ridic) so bad news is just settling on top of the rest.
This thread really helps me escape for 5 minutes and laugh at things, don’t want to bring it down or fuck it up but thank you for being a group with similar opinions
Look at able futures, free therapy funded by the DWP xxx

BoccadiLupo

Guys, looks like I’ve finally succumbed to Covid after avoiding it for nearly 2 years, going to need you lot to keep me entertained for a few days
Me too! I was getting smug that I hadn't got it. Hoping for some kind of Truff drama to keep me going through the next few days...

• Heart

quaylover

How fucking lazy do you have to be to do poached eggs in the microwave
Is it just me or are they better made properly! My other half is always buying the hack gadgets for them to try master them for me : not the same! He can’t do it the proper way bless

Reactions: 5