Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Would a private nursery close for half term? In Scotland they don’t but things might be different… that’s the beauty of them, they are open pretty much all year round so you don’t have to take holidays from work when schools are off
Funded nursery kids are off the same as school kids

Reactions: 4

Retro80s

VIP Member
Surely they’d be earning too much collectively to get UC as it goes on what the household earns, not her.

Unless Delo is on NMW they won’t be entitled to any benefit help.

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Morning Trolls. The ASOS codes shared on here have been amazing, so I have a share for you that may or may not be useful.

My mate worked with charities and arranged corporate partners till Jan this year. I was telling her all about Truff and why she’s called ZSM and she told me that Red Cross works with Zara and their Morton, Wirral branch was a main recipient and should have loads of brand new cheap Zara stock.

As a Manc not a local I have no idea how far from you all Moreton is, so if you get there and there’s nothing please don’t come for me Trolls 😉
not far from me at all! 😉

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
You need to shout “Fat Tits” once inside to see if any other Trolls are there 🤣. Since Truff reads here, the hippo might make an appearance herself trying to bag a bargain 🤪

SKY HIGH I think, pink case
😆😆😆 I’ll defo do the fat tits chant and see who pops up

• Heart
  • Haha

quaylover

So loved olives all her dummy’s and she’s let her stay up. Just go cold turkey then isn’t that abit obvious?

chattycatty

VIP Member
You’re welcome Truff…
She wouldn’t understand that yano being a racist

Would a private nursery close for half term? In Scotland they don’t but things might be different… that’s the beauty of them, they are open pretty much all year round so you don’t have to take holidays from work when schools are off
Must be a school nursery and it’s term time only x

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Kate just fuck off. Like really FUCK OFF.
Self centred twat. I hope your mother is ashamed of you. I would be if god forbid you were mine.
Bury your head on the sand and crack on pretending your life is all rosy for the gram.
Scum of the earth.

I had about an hours sleep last night. This US Airforce plane has been circling all night.
Nothing to worry about here though Truff, put Oluv in one of her summer dresses and take her out for some cold scrambled egg.
It’s out again 😞

Attachments

VIP Member
Right I’ve had enough of this imposter, I can literally do better make up than her, I’ve never done a make up course in my life, I’ve watched real MUAs on insta and picked up my skills, only on my face I should add, but that is not an impressive face of make up. I hate her. Read the wiki
The eyeshadow colour and the lips look grim - don’t even go together for a start