Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Those pics have been edited on FaceApp, stop saying no filter you liar. A lot of MUAs use FaceApp, just can’t stand this no filter / “straight off the camera roll” bullshit. Of course it’s off your camera roll - that’s exactly where face app saves it.

Anyway I’m off to wash my towels
Thought that said off to wash your bowels 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Flowers60

VIP Member
See she’s having what looks like dermaplaning in the latest video, read the comments from people who said you had a beard bully goat truff? (Bully was originally a typo but I like it. It’s staying)

• Haha

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Omg I’ve done two loads already today and debating throwing a third in but there’s not really enough 😂
Love the smell of fresh washing 🥰
I've done 3 today and got them out on the line! I wanted it all done before I go back to work tomorrow.

Fizz22

VIP Member
This half term caper she keeps chattin her kid doesn’t even qualify for any free hours yet (I.e. when they actually go term time) so what the actual fuck is she on about 🤣 this is my first half term of my bespoke being off and it’s been proper stressful getting her minded and taking leave etc, fat tits is gonna see her arse when she has to deal with this stuff for real

Just scanning through, yeah treehouse and spit roast are fit, 14 bar and grill is nice but every time I’ve been the service hasn’t been great, they take forever. If u fancy a drive out master McGrath’s in haskayne is nice or victors Hale

@noseybirdxo aww yeah the pheasant is my fave actually I love the choc bomb desert
Its literally the only thing she can think is relatable. She is thick as shit and boring. Hope she starts snivveling tonight about her private police troll hunt

It’s surveillance xx
I believe that is an American surveillance aircraft, it’s essentially a giant drone so it’s unmanned and it has actually been out over the Black Sea for a few weeks since things started heating up. It’s just picking up information/surveillance. Try not to worry ❤

• Heart

MizMac

Hi lovelies, just wanted to pop on and send love ❤ to those struggling at the moment in this crazy world.

Back on topic, Truff has a new reel STYING straight leg Zara side medium jeans 🤦‍♀️🤥
E40DDC79-7729-406B-98B5-C4FA6210AD7C.jpeg

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
£33.33p for that shite 🤣 would rather buy hinches and that’s saying something 😂

It’s people like her ordering fake goods from
China that will fund this war! What we need to do is stop buying from all these websites including Amazon they will so see there ass
Sorry @chattycatty my laughter emoji was for you saying rather buy hinches book not about buying from Amazon etc incase it comes across wrong , me using laughing emoji 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
Still no stairgate? Baffles me this
To be fair we never had one. As long as they don’t wander in the night time / climb out of the cot I didn’t see the point as was always with my little ones when they were toddling

Now then trolls. I am a big fan of my air fryer.

But.

Why do eggs in the air fryer? It takes the same length of time?

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
ah this is my pet hate if I leave a wash on and forget going back to the washing machine and everything in it smells damp 😡
My gammon constantly leaves his work clothes in on a Friday night, unstoppables are a life saver, gives you at least a few extra hours before it smells damp.
i believe the word my nan uses for people like KHM is ‘frowsy’