Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
So mother of the bride gets charged a call out fee outside of her area but for brides she will come to your location, with no mention of out of area charge ?!?!?! Why not have the location charges as a whole separate point? She is thick as fuck and contradicts herself all the time
It's 45 for out of ur area on top of ur price this was over 5 years ago when my daughter book her

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Fizz22

VIP Member
The caption on this post should read…

How to knock 10k off the value of your house #bespokebollocks

OR

#funhousevibes #wackyworldofpanelling
Its honestly a proper eye fuck. Not nice at all. If I moved into a house with that, I'd rip it off

Reactions: 7

Abongo2

Chatty Member
They look grotty. She needs to get herself one of them stylpro brush cleaners, I got one at Christmas and it’s a gamechanger for washing and drying your brushes!

Also thanks to the troll who suggested the paradise mascara primer a thread or two ago, I did screenshot it but I can’t find who it was now - i’ve used it twice this week and it’s brilliant 😄

Yes defo spit roast!!! The Treehouse in crosby does a nice sunday roast too! x

and the pheasant too! 😂
🙋🏻‍♀️ Fab isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Morning Trolls. The ASOS codes shared on here have been amazing, so I have a share for you that may or may not be useful.

My mate worked with charities and arranged corporate partners till Jan this year. I was telling her all about Truff and why she’s called ZSM and she told me that Red Cross works with Zara and their Morton, Wirral branch was a main recipient and should have loads of brand new cheap Zara stock.

As a Manc not a local I have no idea how far from you all Moreton is, so if you get there and there’s nothing please don’t come for me Trolls 😉
Ten mins away thanks troll 😉

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Anyone seems that post that AnnaLynn McCord put up about Putin? 😱 I don’t know if I can post the link but Caroline Hirons but it on her stories, if you wanna have a look. Can’t disagree with her when she says it’s one of the most cringiest things she’s ever seen.

ETA: I’ve just gone to Google to get the news headlines, says something about the mad world we live in when WorldWar 3 is lower in “trending now” than one of the Kardashian’s doing a naked photo shoot .
Omg that annalynn McCord - who does she think she is? Wtf is wrong with these people?

She’s deleted it off her Insta but as we know the internet never forgets

• Heart

Delstar

VIP Member
Doesnt Toby have a lovely life, out for walks, canoe trips, beach days such a good dog life unlike poor Maxie. So Im assuming Toby was PLF and Truffs dog, when they split he took the dog and upgraded him to a new mum. Delo moved in and brought Max with him from his last relationship and Max’s life has never been the same. 😢
Yes Truff when you read here you need to get Max out and about its the bare minimum he deserves.
Max runs 5k in 15 minutes quite a lot though ;)

he does her 5km in 20 minute runs with her Apple Watch round his leg doesn’t he?
Oops, I hadn't seen this comment before posting mine, sorry troll

• Haha

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Where did that random Q&A come from she didn’t put one up and it’s the only one
Just catching up so sorry if already been said, but it’s not her, she’s copied it from James smith’s page but not tagged him. Dunno if she’s trying to pass it off as her own?

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong I’ve got lots of pictures of me with an orange face. and it pained me to realise what I needed to do… turn down the fucking orange. I now wear the correct colour foundation and I do look so much better. There ya go Kate, get a nice range of foundations not just shades of orange. Not that you can’t afford it but Fenton do 50 shades!!!
Are any of them ‘normal’ skin tone though?

• Haha