Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ssslllfff75

How much does she charge for wedding make up or any for that matter?
And that stupid make up trolley is useless, surely all your makeup would be all over?
I could be wrong but I'm sure it's £200 and there needs to be a minimum of 5 people 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Fizz22

VIP Member

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
It sounds awful but I can’t think of Ukraine at the minute, having a bit of a struggle with depression at the minute (can’t take tablets, allergic reaction to every one I’ve tried, the waiting list for therapy is ridic) so bad news is just settling on top of the rest.
This thread really helps me escape for 5 minutes and laugh at things, don’t want to bring it down or fuck it up but thank you for being a group with similar opinions

Without giving myself away there’s charities out there that have counsellors ☺

• Heart

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
His house is the ugliest chav house on the road. It’s an old semi detached Victorian house that was slightly derelict and he added an extension to make it look like a mansion house off Victoria road but living on one of the cheapest roads in formby 😂😂😂
Pain in the arse with big range rovers blocking the pavement constantly - chav.
He’s got a massive fucking jaw too.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
I did notice Pep head was very friendly in the comments so it looks like no beef there. Chit chat about nails and skin breakouts and replied with a comment about 40 or 42 year old getting skin breakouts. 🤔

Who is that? What a cunt. I hate these shiiiiitttttt people
If I put the name I’m open to being found, I commented from my real insta. She has near 100k followers. I can’t be the only one that’s commented similar though as she was very fast with that block button x

• Wow

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Trolls I’ve just had my bespokes 7th birthday party but I didn’t have 3 cakes or put the cake on a swing or have a graze table with the sausage rolls rubbing up against some fruit…. how shit am I 😂
You do realise your child will never forgive you!

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
You also subsection them out into tops, bottoms and undies.
No arguments.
You just do.
Good point undies have their own wash. 😂 she just is really not very good at housekeeping one bit. I work fulltime as well, what's her excuse.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Surely they’d be earning too much collectively to get UC as it goes on what the household earns, not her.

Unless Delo is on NMW they won’t be entitled to any benefit help.
They’re both LTD though aren’t they, so could pay 1k each a month , then dividends are when they want, to keep under the 12k threshold.

Any childcare they do pay will probably paid using tax free childcare .

• Wow

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I can’t get over her, I was in Aldi an the amount of people that stunk of old grease and bo. Had me heaving. I bet she’s just like that 🤢

• Sick

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Trolls I’ve just had my bespokes 7th birthday party but I didn’t have 3 cakes or put the cake on a swing or have a graze table with the sausage rolls rubbing up against some fruit…. how shit am I 😂
If you make some scrambled egg now, you can take them to the park tomorrow to eat it. I'm sure it'll go some way to redeeming you.

• Haha
Is max wearing some sort of muzzle in the picture or is it the light over his nose?
looks like it could be an anti pulling harness thing that goes round their mouth and then over their head not sure the lead is meant to attach directly to the front bit though.

Reactions: 7

missshelby

Kate just fuck off. Like really FUCK OFF.
Self centred twat. I hope your mother is ashamed of you. I would be if god forbid you were mine.
Bury your head on the sand and crack on pretending your life is all rosy for the gram.
Scum of the earth.

I had about an hours sleep last night. This US Airforce plane has been circling all night.
Nothing to worry about here though Truff, put Oluv in one of her summer dresses and take her out for some cold scrambled egg.
OMG that was me watching all the American airforce & RAF planes last night even our Typhoons were out proper scary 😧

• Sad

Nosey1895

VIP Member
She has said she is dyslexic I know quite a lot of people that are my boss is and always gets one of us to type up social media posts for him. I do find when she’s doing ads it is a little unprofessional to have spelling and grammar errors. If she can hire and assistant to post her old clothes on Depop surely she can hire the same assistant to proof read her posts.
The thing is your phone will automatically do it for you. Not sure why she doesn’t allow her phone to help her. She wouldn’t let anyone do her social media because then they would unearth all the fake posts from trolls that happen to exist and she doesn’t want anyone to see what she goes through as it is so bad.

The thing is your phone will automatically do it for you. Not sure why she doesn’t allow her phone to help her. She wouldn’t let anyone do her social media because then they would unearth all the fake posts from trolls that happen to exist and she doesn’t want anyone to see what she goes through as it is so bad.
Was also being slightly sarcastic 😂