Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Two things, Kate:

- First, you can't READ an audio book. You LISTEN to it. Reading involves reading words on a page and understanding them without hearing them. Like my Nan is blind and she LISTENS to audio books, she can't read written books.
- Secondly your Disney princesses having unrealistic figures thing is INSANE. You spend your life worrying about body size - you facetune yourself, you're obsessed with Olive being 'petite' and you force girls into exactly the same narrative, you silly woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Retro80s

VIP Member
Oh come on 😂😂😂 never mind sending fat tits a message get over here you will never be sad and lonely on here. You lot have got me through the past two years on here with your funny witty behaviour love you all 🤣🤣
Pity she hasn’t got that attitude all the time isn’t it cos she comes across as genuine and caring there even tho her advice is about as useful as a choccy teapot.

gossip29

VIP Member
Girls answer me this why the fuck does this cunt go on so much about fucking half term? Her kids fucken one Jesus Christ honestly mine where on half term last week not fucken once did I mention it 🤦🏼‍♀️
It doesn’t matter how old your children are. Don’t even need to have children to feel the stress of half term TROLL

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Her mum and dad really do look similar don’t they.

Why is she thanking her mum for all she does for the girls? Surely olive is 1 girl, what other girls is she referring to the weirdo.
Your profile pic is hysterical and terrifying 🤣🤣

Shes a tit. Just say HBD and be done with it. Pure speeches.

• Haha
They get it free. It’s only suckers like me who work full time who can’t afford it. Well, I actually refuse to pay for it cos it’s like a second mortgage. Would rather drop a day or two in work and look after my own child than pay those extortionate nursery fees.
The cost of childcare in this country is actually sickening.
I know that’s why I was wondering, my brother lives down south and I nearly choked when he told me what they pay!
Don’t blame you. Probably a good job I won’t be having any because i don’t think I could ever afford to!

Tictactoe12

Does anyone remember waaaay back (I’ve said before I was on the early threads, I just wasn’t gonna say my old username cos not giving truff the opportunity to piece anything I’ve said together)
Someone came on who worked for whatever department deals with it and they said Kate had made a claim for UC?
I remember this.... I honestly want to know how they afford to love.

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Ohhhh myyyy godddddd someone share her nameeeeeeee I’ve got pure FOMO! I knew it at one point but cba trawling thru pure threads! Help a nosy bitch out

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Those brushes are not clean !!!!! Still got all kinds on !!View attachment 1076135
They look grotty. She needs to get herself one of them stylpro brush cleaners, I got one at Christmas and it’s a gamechanger for washing and drying your brushes!

Also thanks to the troll who suggested the paradise mascara primer a thread or two ago, I did screenshot it but I can’t find who it was now - i’ve used it twice this week and it’s brilliant 😄

Spit roast! It’s gorgeous x
Yes defo spit roast!!! The Treehouse in crosby does a nice sunday roast too! x

The glasses there in are filthy she’s minty cunt isn’t she

Half term wasn’t it last week 🤣 well ours was

Depends how far you want to travel but the pheasant Hightown is gorgeous so is sparrowhawk formby
and the pheasant too! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
What's with all the sockets? Also, why does the carpet change the pattern? It so half arsed and shoddy and cheap.

• Haha